Obligatory Beach One-Shot (Fem Fleetway X Shy Male Reader)

Start from the beginning

B/N: Since when were you protecting him?

Fleetway: I never said I was protecting him. I just want to be the one who beat's the little pervert up.

B/ N: fine I guess!

He yelled walking away. You just looked up and saw Fleetway walk in front of you. She just gave an evil smile as she then offered you her hand. You hesitantly took it as you got quickly pulled up.

Fleetway: One time thing, that jackass just picks on your for no reason.

Y/N: Uh . . don't you?

Fleetway: No . . I pick on you because your a pervert, and now that I say that I shouldn't be talking to a fucked up guy like you.

She said like usual accusing you of being a pervert. You just sighed as F/N gave you some bandages.

Y/N: Thanks F/N

You said patching yourself up.

F/N: No Problem, well now it looks like we should get going.

He said pointing to buses and his watch. You nodded knowing it was time to get this field trip started.

You then grabbed a megaphone. You recently have tried to be braiver, but still was a bit scared to do this.

Y/N (on megaphone): A-Attention Everyone, I-It is time to b-Board your assigned bus. W-We will be starting the drive to the beach very S-soon.

Some kids snickered as you stuttered. Some did really mind as most just walked to their buses. You followed F/N as you both got on your bus. You expected F/N to be sitting next to you but.

F/N: sorry, I got told someone else wanted to sit here today.

Y/N: uh o-ok I guess.

F/N walked down the aisle as you just rested your head on the glass. Suddenly you felt the seat next to you sink as someone sat next to you, You turned to your left only to be met with Fleetways face, she managed to catch you off guard as you flinched.

Fleetway: Heya Y/N, looks like it's gonna be a bad bus ride for you

She said smiling, she laughed a bit as you just turned away from her upset. You had recently been going through stuff and really didn't want her doing this, Unknown to you she noticed this and decided to let you go. You slowly drifted off to sleep as you couldn't keep yourself awake.

[Fleetway Pov] 

I watched as he began snoring indicating he fell asleep, I will say I feel bad for the kid. He seems to work really hard with little to none reward. He is kind of cute though. I really need to stop thinking that! It's just another job to kill him, all I have to do is just seduce and slaughter him, then I get paid. Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder, I looked to see Y/N's sleeping body laying on my shoulder. I blushed as I held back the urge to try and hurt him.

[Your Pov}

???: Pst Y/N, wake up.

You were slowly waking up as you had fallen asleep on bus. Suddenly you were instantly shot awake as someone slapped you across the face.

Y/N: Ow!

you yelled as you saw Fleetway  was the culprit.

Fleetway: Bitch you fell asleep on me pervert.

Y/N: S-sorry Sniff

you said begging to cry as that slap was really powerful and hurt.

Fleetway: Uh . . . please don't . . cry?