Special Day

(This is part two of 'say yes to dress?' Happy reading!)

Charlotte POV:

After many long months of wedding planning, the fateful day was finally here. Mum was helping me get ready along with my bridesmaids.

"You look gorgeous." Mum told me after I finished getting ready. "Thanks." I responded and gave her a hug. "Don't cry! If you cry you're gonna make me cry!" I announced after I saw her tearing up. "I miss when you were just a baby! Now you're gonna be married and have a whole new life. It goes by so fast." Mum explained.

I finished up my makeup and went outside of the room to look for dad. I saw him talking to Michael and they both stopped talking when they saw me. "I told you! You rock that suit!" Michael exclaimed. "Now I feel really old. Charlottes getting married, Michael's married and has a kid, I'm so old!" Dad groaned. Michael and I just laughed and before we knew it he was hugging both of us. "Im so proud of you guys." He told us and hugged us tighter.

Michael POV:

Once I saw Charlotte get ready to go down the aisle with dad, I went to my seat. I found Sadie and sat down next to her. "How is she?" Sadie asked. "Nervous, but very excited. You'll love her entire outfit. You two did a good job choosing a suit. It looks great." I informed her. Sadie nodded and started texting her brother Mitchell, who was watching the baby, Nathaniel Sink-(L/n) but Nathan or Nate for short, while we were gone. He was babysitting with Sadie's parents and little sister Jacey. They all wanted to babysit so Sadie let them.

Nathaniel is too little to come with us but we didn't have anyone to watch him since everyone we would've chosen is here. So we got Sadie's family to do it. Sadie had him in early March and it's now late May, so bringing a two month old to Charlottes wedding wasn't the best idea.

The music started playing and everyone stood up. The bridesmaids from both brides walked down the aisle first and then Jules came out with her dad. Next up was Charlotte and dad.

Dad looked like he was going to cry, and I think he did. But happy tears. Charlotte hugged him and then the officiant started talking. Charlotte and Jules exchanged their vows, and then the priest kept talking again.

When the wedding was over the party started immediately afterwards. "I've gotten so many compliments on my suit!" Charlotte told Sadie and I. "We did a good job picking one out!" Sadie exclaimed. Mum and dad came over to us and hugged charlotte. It was a big group hug, so I snapped a picture.

After some dinner it was time for dancing. We weren't staying too much longer since Sadie wanted to get home and see Nathaniel. He's little so it's not like we could be gone much longer anyway. He needs us. I danced around with Charlotte and did a slow dance with Sadie before she decided we should go.

"Charlotte!" I called out and walked over to her. "Sadie and I are gonna go, she wants to get back to the baby. But congratulations and have fun on the honeymoon. And when you get back Sadie and I have organized a family dinner with you and Jules at our place." I told her. "Okay, send me pictures of him please!" She responded and gave me a hug. "I will." I mumbled and we soon broke apart from the hug. I went over to Jules and congratulated her as well before leaving with Sadie.

When we got home Jacey and Mitchell were watching Tv and ignoring the sounds of a crying baby in the next room. "Hey!" Jacey waved and went back to the Tv. "Your kid is not happy. Mom and dad are trying to calm him down in your room. Also you never told me your place was this huge. It's like a penthouse." Mitchell told us. Sadie rolled her eyes and walked into Nathaniel's room and her parents walked out a second later.

"How was the wedding?" Sadie's mum asked. "It was good! Very beautiful." I responded and the crying sounds went away. "Sadie seems to have calmed him down." Sadie's dad mumbled. I nodded in agreement. We talked about some more details about the wedding for like ten minutes before I got tired and wanted to change clothes. "I'll be right back." I told them and walked into mine and Sadie's room quietly.

Sadie was now in her pajamas and sitting on her side the bed, with Nathaniel wide awake laying down next to her. There was a pillow on the other side of him so he couldn't fall off or anything, not like he would though. Sadie's watching him and he can't roll yet. He was just kinda playing with his hands. Sucking on them and stuff while he looked around the room. I took a picture and sent it to Charlotte.

Sadie then left me in charge of supervising the baby while she kicked everyone out of the apartment. When she came back she took Nathaniel to his room so she could feed him.

While she was doing that, I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was ready for bed and thankfully I don't have to work tomorrow because I'm actually so tired.

When I went into the nursery Nathaniel was all finished eating and Sadie was putting him to bed. "Goodnight." I told Nathaniel and gave him a kiss on his tiny head before he fell asleep. "Goodnight Nathaniel." Sadie whispered and patted his back rhythmically. She finished putting him to bed like five seconds later and set him down in the crib before leaving the room with me.

"I think our wedding topped Charlotte's." I told Sadie, who laughed at my statement. "Definitely. Theirs was great, but ours was better." She agreed. We cuddled in bed for a few more minutes before we both fell asleep.

Charlotte POV:

While Jules and I were in the car on the way to the airport, I checked my phone to see a text from Michael. I clicked on it and saw a picture of baby Nathaniel, who is the cutest baby on earth.

"Look at him, he's so cute!" I told Jules after showing her the picture. "He's very cute. He looks way more like Michael than Sadie. Probably because he doesn't have red hair." Jules agreed. "Michael invited us over for dinner after the honeymoon." I informed my wife. That's actually so crazy! She's my wife now! "Sounds fun!" Jules nodded. We stopped talking and had a few minutes of silence as a recovery from the very loud wedding party. I spent my time in silence reflecting upon the day. Today definitely was the best day of my life. And now I get to enjoy a whole week of relaxation and serenity with my wife. A perfect vacation after a perfect day.

(Idk if I should keep going with this book because I know it's called Emma Watson oneshots and now there's like none of just her and (Y/n) but I'm so invested in this universe that idk if I'm ready to let it go. Should I keep going with Michael and Charlotte or should I just end it here? This is a hard choice for me to make on my own so I need advice from a readers standpoint.)