• a mess

when your guy best friend fought with your boyfriend

"I don't understand how you're okay with it y/n" Baekhoon said.

"It's all just rumours. I trust him. We both trust each other in the relationship" you say.

"How do you even know? He could really take advantage of you thinking it's just rumours. What if he's actually sleeping with-"

"Shut up Hoon. He would never" you say.

Hoon arrived at your apartment just to apologise about what he did a few days ago. But now, he's interrogating you and your boyfriend's relationship.

"Y/N don't be dumb. Has he been coming home late these days?" he asked.

"Yeah but it's work. They're having a comeback soon" you say.

"Yeah right. What an easy excuse" Baekhoon scoffed.

"Stop it Hoon. He's not like that. Don't make me mad at you again. You literally just apologised for what you did and now... you're arguing with me about my boyfriend?"you say.

"I'm not arguing with you y/n, I'm just making sure that you know what you're into" he said.

"I know what I'm doing and what I want. It's disrespectful for you to doubt my boyfriend like that" you say.

Soon the apartment door opened and Jungkook entered the house with a sweet smile to greet you but was surprised at the visitor.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

Ever since the argument you had with Baekhoon a few days ago, Jungkook also wasn't too pleased with him and what he said in the argument. To see him on the sofa next to you, in your apartment, was surprising.

"Oh are you done sleeping around?" Baekhoon say standing up from the sofa.

"Baekhoon stop" you say.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook scoffed putting his bag down.

"I don't know Y/N... Your boyfriend does look like he had just finished having sex" Baekhoon say.

"What the fvck are you on about?" Jungkook asked furrowed eyebrows getting annoyed at the man standing before him. 

You stood up from the sofa and walked over to them.

"Baekhoon, leave now" you say.

"Y/N, can't you see it?"

"She told you to fvcking leave. You don't deserve to be her best friend. What are you even trying to do?" Jungkook growled.

Baekhoon raised his arm up to throw a punch but you immediately stood in front of Jungkook, causing Jungkook to panic and quickly pull you away. Luckily, Baekhoon didn't manage to throw a punch as he stopped halfway when he saw you.

"what the fvck babe, you shouldn't have done that" Jungkook said turning to you.

"Baekhoon leave. Just fvcking leave now" you say, full of anger that your eyes start to water.

Baekhoon was stuck. He was still processing that he almost hit his best friend, and also the love of his life.

"Fvcking leave" Jungkook grumbled and pulled him with force out the door, leaving his shoes with him and slamming the door shut.

You were now crying. It was more of an angry cry than anything else.

"Baby," Jungkook spoke softly, pulling you into his arms and you immediately melt.

"You shouldn't have done that. Fvck, I would've killed him if he laid a finger on you then" he said.

"I hate him" you cried.

"Why was he here?" Jungkook asks as he moved you two to the bedroom.

"He came to apologise. But he started bringing you and the rumours up. He kept saying that you were not loyal and sleeping around with all the girls you were rumoured with. I know it's not true but-"

"It's not true" Jungkook say patting your hair.

"I know. I trust you. But i can't help to think of what the people I know would think, seeing my boyfriend being caught up in rumours like that" you say.

Jungkook's heart broke at your words. He didn't know how much it affected you.

"I'm sorry. I will do something about it, I promise" Jungkook says, placing a kiss on your temple.

"I'm sorry. I know they're all just rumours. You don't have to do anything. I'm just-"

"Shh... I want to do something about it, and I will." he said pecking your lips and wiping your tears.

"Let's get some sleep." he said, pulling you to the bed.

As soon as your body rested on the bed, you sighed. Jungkook immediately cuddled up next to you.

"I love you so much. Please do not worry. I truly am so in love with you. You shouldn't have stood in front of me when Baekhoon wanted to throw a punch. I swear, I would've killed him if it landed on you, and that wouldn't be too good" he say.

You chuckled slightly.

"I know, that was dumb but I couldn't see you get punched by him. But look, it worked..." you say.

"I wouldn't have let him hit me" Jungkook scoffed.

"I know... you muscle bunny" you teased.

"Yeah yeah... let's sleep, I'm tired from practice"he says closing his eyes.

"I love you" you say snuggling closer into his neck.

Jungkook smiled.

"I love you too, so much"