He looked away still blushing.

"of course not, don't be so stupid."

I frown down and said repeat. "Shall we stay for the night or not?"

"Maybe we should find a place. But we found the chaos emerald. We still have to find two more." Sonic said to keep the chaos emerald.

"Your right," I responded agreeing.

It's almost night and I can see the town. Proceed walking town then I heard someone call Sonic's name.

"Sonic!"

He saw the wave at us colored red echidna it was his other best friend. Sonic turn around to greet him.

"Hey, Knuckles!"

"Sonic, Amy. So how's your been doing an adventure trip."

"Just finding chaos emeralds. Knucks did you find chaos emeralds somewhere?" Sonic asked then Knuckles gave me two emeralds to me and Sonic.

"What the?"

He chuckled and answers it.

"Well, you see. I found two chaos emeralds in the cave. Glad I saw my sense."

"Which means?" I said turning around to Sonic and replied happily. "Yes! It means we have all complete chaos emeralds. Thanks, Knuckles."

"Don't mention it. We should stay here a couple of days and Amy. Rouge is here at the cabin." He replied then I agreed.

"Okay, well I'm going my friend. Have fun of boys' night Sonic." I wave my hand to Sonic and I was left.

"You too Amy."

At the cabin, I knocked on the door she open it and was squealing.

"Amy you're here!"

"Rouge!"

I saw Cream was walked she was bursting into tears

"AMY!"

"CREAM!"

They hugged each other I miss her my best friend and sister to me. Then I saw Blaze is in.

"Blaze?"

"I'm glad you're where. Cause it's Girls' night. Come in hon." Rouge answered I entered the room. My girls doing this slumber party.

They have been eating snacks, nail polishes, truth or dare, and talking about boys.

"Why Rouge, you don't like Shadow?" Blaze said then she answered. "Well he is brother to me. Then I have crush on Knuckles for the first meet."

"Aww."

"What about you Ms. Amy how's you been with Mr. Sonic?" Cream asked me then I rubbed my neck and responded.

"Oh, me and Sonic are definitely fine. We're just friends."

"Really I thought you have a crush on him." Rouge said then replied. "Well yes, I have a crush Sonic at once."

"Well maybe. But I got a mature now. Do I love him?" I said myself about him.

Sonic's Pov

During at the camping the boys are here. I saw Amy was leaving at the during doing.

"Hey Sonic, are you okay?" Tails said then I zoned it  out. "Oh yeah I'm alright."

Knuckles examine seeing my face expression.

"What are you looking at me Knuckles?" I crossed my arms then he replied teasing."You're in love with Amy don't you?"

"Wait, what Amy? I don't fall in love with her?" I said flustered speaking. Then my friends is getting smriked at me.

"Whoo!"

"Is that true Sonic?"

"What Sonic are you running away from your feelings now too?" Shadow asked me.

This is pretty annoying and I'm always blushing.

Sonic: No chance no way I won't say in love

Boys: (You swoon you sigh why deny it oh oh)

Sonic: It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love

Sonic: I thought my heart had learned its lesson

Sonic: It feels so good when you start out

Sonic: My head is screaming "Get a grip boy. Unless you're dying to cry your heart out

Boys: You can't deny it

Boys: Who you are is how you're feeling. Baby we're not buying

Boys: Hon we saw you hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up

Boys: When you gonna own up that you got got got it bad

Sonic: No chance no way I won't say it, no no

Boys: (Give up, give in, check the grin you're in love)

Sonic: This scene won't play I won't say I'm in love

Boys: (We'll do it until you admit you're in love)

Sonic: You're way off base I won't say it
Get off my case I won't say it

Boys: (Boy don't be proud it's okay you're in love)

Sonic: At least out loud I won't say I'm in love

Boys: It's okay you're in love

I was sighed and sat down then Tails tapped my shoulders. "Come on Sonic you know we're still your friends. You can tell me and everybody. This last question do you fall in love or have feelings for Amy?"

My heart was beating so fast but I didn't come up until I and Sally nothing in comment but know it's Amy. Now I'm can't fall in love with girl my best friend number one fan.

I have admitted the truth.

"Yes, I do fall in love with Amy."