Shaheer- Teju teju baccha listen kuch nahi hua u r safe..!!

Teju immediately hugged him tightly...

Shaheer - shh shh baccha u r absolutely fine mai hu na yaha pe hum sab hai yaha don't worry bacchu...

Teju - what is all these I am scared SS..

Shaheer - short cake u r a strong girl right... comaan chill babe...let's go into vanity rest for sometime then will start the shooting...

Teju - okk..!!

Shaheer made teja sit in the vanity... and came out...

Shaheer - I need you guys to find out that bastard within sometime or else I am not gonna leave anyone....and yeah I will inform arjun slowly...

Anusha- shit yaar yeh kya hogaya kaha se aajathe hai ye log..!!

Yogitha- shit itne accha mauka tha yaar poora paani mai hogaya just because of this idiot...

Anusha - abhi time hai let's plan something now.. we are not gonna leave her..!!

Yogitha - yeah we will..!!

At other side in Kashmir....!!!!!

Karan and his team including  jasmine were enjoying the kashmir weather and shooting... they have break for one hour so Karan along with his team and jasmine were sitting talking...

Karan - Jas ek baat puchu??

Jas - you don't need to ask permission you can ask any time..

Karan - maine teju se uss house mai bohot ladayi ki hai and I even misunderstood her bohot bola maine and phir bhi you aneri were never tweeted anything against me..maine saare tweets dekha infact you were supporting our realtion.. may I know the reason itna trust mere upar bina mile hi...

Omi - accha sawaal hai even I have this doubt...

Jas - So the thing is we love teju more than anyone else and we trust her more than ourselves... if she has choosen someone in her life that person will definetely be a good one... Bhai I have seen the genuinety in your eyes.. That eyes speaks a lot.. I have seen the love you have for my teju!! teju ne bhi yahi dekha hai and talking about fights... that's a biggboss house waha pe aap ek dusre ke saath 24hrs rehthe ho and at some point irritation hojathi hai and on top of that if you have people like rashmi... the one who only tries to destroy couples it affects more... she instigated you and woh house hi aisa hai ki aap hojathe ho..!! but you never meant it any word... aur fight ke baad jis intense se aap patch karthe ho na I love that and that shows she's more than important for you in your life and you both can't live without eachother... Galthi teja se hui aur aap se bhi hui but the way you mould it and you both come out more stronger that matters more bhai and I am glad she found you...she has faced a lot in her life and now she needs someone who needs to pamper her love her like a baby.. So we love you both so much and I pray for lifelong togetherness for you both!!!

Karan had tears in his eyes listening to her and even jas become emotional...

Omi - yaar emotional kardiya tune aaj..

karan - haan yaar teri baathein sunke I understand how much deep your friendship is and how much you people trust eachother and I am also blessed to have such people in my life.. Thanks yaar...

jas - no thanks and all bhai.. chill!!! Aap ye sab bol rahe ho I am missing aly so much now...

Karan - awwle jas he must be enjoying there  🤣🤣

Jas- haww aap mere bhai ho..

Karan - haha ofcourse meri pyaari behen..!!

Dir - ok guys let's start the shooting in 10min...