Chapter 14 (Wyatt's version)

“So who are you picking, Wolverine?”, Jay asked as he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him, before staring at Carlos and Wyatt. “I... I pick...”, I stuttered and looked at A-Li and Uma for help. “Okay everyone! Who wants to know things about the Blue Moon of my universe?”, A-Li asked and she let Mal, Evie, Uma, Addison, Bree, Bonzo and eventually also Jay out of the room.

“I want to kiss you, Wyatt”, I stuttered and looked into his dark brown eyes which lit up as soon as I let the words slip out of my mouth. Then I turned to Carlos and apologized, but he had his head down as he stood up: “I wanted to learn about the Blue Moon after all. I mean... I'll always stay a nerd”. And he walked off, slamming the door. “I'm now feeling guilty for Carlos, I never meant to hurt his feelings. I just wanted to...”, I looked down, but Wyatt took my chin. “Hey... It's okay...”, he whispered, “I just love you so much. I love your smile, your leadership and your strength... I love you, Y/N”. I froze, but my cheeks lit up a bright red color. “You're so hot”, Wyatt smirked and then his face turned serious: “May I, Baby Girl?”. Baby Girl... It was the most beautiful nickname I had ever heard. I nodded and he kissed me, pulling me on his lap.

It felt amazing. Everything inside me felt like a roller coaster. My emotions were confused, but my mind never felt so free. It was exciting and wonderful. I thought about all the moments he made me feel special as we kissed.

Then Wyatt stopped and looked at me. “Are you okay? It's weird to kiss me, huh? We just met and it's all going so quick and I don't even want to think about what Willa would do to my if she knew this... She is so overprotective. Oh and Wynter...”, Wyatt explained quickly, but I kissed him this time to shut him up.

“Let's go outside... We can cause some trouble if you want to?”, Wyatt suggested, after a long kiss “I would truly love that”, I smiled and he just smirked at me, took my hand and let me outside.

We were sitting on a bench in ZombieTown in the dark, holding on to each other. “Aren't you scared, Y/N?”, Wyatt asked and I laughed. “Me? Scared? Never!”, I said and yawned quietly as Wyatt chuckled. “Awe, you're tired”, he said in his baby voice and I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't care less. “Come on, you can sleep on my shoulder”, he said and that's what I did.

A/N:

I hope you Wyatt Stans enjoyed yourself with this cool story. Let me know what you want to see next and/or what you liked of this story and then I hope that you all will have a great day/night! Bye! 💜