Chapter 16 : The transformation

Y/N's POV:

Wyatt and I walked down the stairs as we talked. “Why do you think I can be your Alpha, Wyatt? I am not that special...”, I asked him and he just smiled and said: “You are, Y/N. I trust you...”. With those little sentences he warmed my heart. He really thought I was special? “Willa! Can you get the Alpha Necklace?”, Wyatt asked his sister, loudly, because she was at the other side of the cave. “No, go get it yourself!”, Willa yelled back. “Fine...”, Wyatt sighed and then turned back to me: “I'll be right back”. “No, don't...”, I mumbled, but he already walked off.

I sat down on a rock as I waited for Wyatt and a little girl approached me with a smirk: “Are you Wyatt's girlfriend?”. “No...”, I answered with a little sigh. “Well... Willa has found someone and I really want you to be with Wyatt, cause you're really pretty!”, the girl continued and she giggled. “Awe, that's cute, kiddo”, I smiled as I patted her head. “Sis! What did I tell you about talking to strangers?!”, a guy's voice said and when I turned around, I saw Walker, one of Wyatt's friends. “I am sorry, Big Brother, but I was talking to this pretty lady!”, Walker's little sister answered and then Whitney walked to us. “Hey Walker, hey little girl and hey bimbo girlie”, she greeted us. “What do you want, Whitney?”, I asked her, trying not to be mad. “Aw, I just wanted to laugh at you... Check! I also wanted to laugh at that child... Check! Oh and I wanted to tell you that you're not going to make it as an Alpha! Triple Check!”, Wynter's cousin smirked at me and then Walker's sister spoke: “You're a meanie and a bully so leave Y/N alone!”. “Or what are you going to do, cry baby?”, Whitney mocked the girl as she bowed down to meet the girl's eyes and that's when Walker's sister spitted in her eyes. “Ewwww! You're such a gross, dirty, little...”, Whitney mumbled as she wiped the spit of her. “Don't mess with Y/N!”, the little girl screamed and Whitney left. “Whitney! Wait!”, Walker yelled as he walked after the girl, while his little sister smiled and hugged me, before leaving for her friends. I chuckled as I saw Whitney angrily storming off, while Walker followed her, begging her for forgiveness.

Then Wyatt entered the room again, but with a beautiful necklace in his hand. “Y/N?”, he called out and I walked to him and the wolves went quiet. “There you are... Well, since all the information we found, we think that you are the Alpha. If I am correct this necklace will give you the power to lead us and become the most powerful wolf... Are you ready?”, He asked and I nodded and he put the necklace on for me.

All of the sudden I felt my adrenaline rush through my body like never before. I felt hyped up, but also very dizzy at the same time. “Y/N?”, Wyatt asked in my ear, but I couldn't answer.

Wyatt's POV:

“Y/N? Please answer me!”, I asked as I shook Y/N a bit. I could hear her whisper something under her breath. “Y/N? Baby girl? It's okay... I am with you”, I whispered in her ear. After some seconds her eyes opened and her hair slowly turned white. “She is waking up!”, I heard Wynter squeal in a corner and when I looked up, I saw Wynter clapping a little as Willa just stare at me and Whitney rolling her eyes and leave. Y/N's big pretty eyes opened and they were purple. “Awoooh!”, she howled, which meant in English ‘I am back and better than ever’. Everyone cheered her on and laughed with joy. It seemed like we had finally found our Alpha and that it was the most wonderful, beautiful, fantastic girl in the whole world.

——

A/N:

Heya guys,
I hope that you liked the chapter. Sorry that I was away for almost a week, but here I am. Next time you will read the reactions of the VK's on Y/N's transformation. Cause this was more Wyatt × Reader, so next chapter will be more Carlos × Reader ish...

Don't forget to read my other book “The Light in the Darkness”. It's also about Descendants, but with my own fantasy with Evie × Carlos, Mal × Harry, Jay × Lonnie, Uma × Audrey.

And let me know in the comments what you want to see and/or what you thought of this chapter and/or what will happen next.

See ya all tomorrow when I update my “Light in the Darkness” book and maybe this book.

~ Aqua ✨💜