ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ : ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsɪɴɢ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇᴇs

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"And I see you still like to bully the examinees. How childish of you." The captain of Thunder Sakura stated with a bored expression on her features, though there is no denying that her eyes were filled with mirth as she watches her fellow captain still trying to recover from the effects of her electro magic. Despite acting aloof and nonchalant whenever she interacts with Yami and jabs at whatever he does whenever she's near, there's always a hint of softness hiding within her tonality. And because of this, the captain of the Black Bulls would always poke fun at her for being soft around him.

Yami watches as the crowd of examinees slowly part away, making way for the entrance of the queen of the Thunder Sakura herself in all her magnificent glory while he only stares at her in awe. Chuckling to himself after hearing another one of her usual jabs at him, though it only amused him and encouraged him to tease her back. "Come on now, petal. You're breaking my poor little heart over here with those jabs of yours." He cockily smirks towards her direction, which only makes her shake her head in amusement as she walks towards him through the crowd. And soon enough, the two captains are now standing face to face in the midst of the examinees watching them interact as their gossip yet again grew louder.

"Are they even close?"

"Maybe they're in a relationship? They're so cute together!"

"There's no way that Captain Hayami would go for a guy like him! I think she gets along well with Captain Nozel."

Slowly growing agitated with these useless comments circling around her relationship with the other other captains, Hayami subconsciously uses her magic to summon a stormy rain cloud above the skies of the wide open facility where the exams were being held as a bolt of purple lightning suddenly hits the spot behind her. The crowd couldn't help but yelp in shock as they cower away in fear of getting hit by the lightning. But the deadly glare that the captain of the Thunder Sakura has to offer surely terrified them even more than getting struck by lightning.

But before Hayami could even open her mouth to sneer at these gossiping people around her, she was immediately approached by her magic knights who came along with her to recruit new members. As always, Hitomi was incredibly frazzled at the pesky crowd surrounding her beloved shogun, thinking that they were bothering her. Though as soon as the senior magic knight witnessed the barely visible gap between her captain and the other rowdy captain, she immediately lets out a shriek of panic before attempting to push the big burly man away from her captain.

"AHH! STAY AWAY FROM THE SHOGUN, YOU PATHETIC MAN!"

"Tsk, as if you can even push me off, Tengu."

"HAA??!!"

Captain Hayami only shakes her head in amusement at her assistant's protectiveness over her against men. As much as she comes off as a prim and proper woman, as soon as men start flirting and people begin to crowd around her shogun, she'll instantly go berserk as her "protect shogun" instincts activate in a flick of a switch. She watches as Hitomi desperately tries to push away Yami so that they wouldn't be standing so closely to each other, where their lips are almost inches apart from each other's. Though Yami's physique was almost comparable to that of Hiroto's, her physical attempts came off useless. The captain of the Black Bulls only nonchalantly staring down at her with cold dead eyes.

"CAPTAIN!! I FOUND HIM! WE CAN RECRUIT HIM RIGHT AWAY!"

Hiroto's loud ass voice rings through the captain's ears which made her wince at the extreme volume. Upon turning her attention behind her where the source of the voice was coming from, she was instantly greeted by the sight of the large familiar oni man enthusiastically carrying a teenage boy with messy silver hair and running towards her. It almost reminded her of an overly excited child wanting to show something impressive towards his mother. The captain merely just watches as Hiroto practically drags the teenager towards her, his hands holding him up by the armpits before presenting him like some sort of trophy.