ᴏɴᴇ : ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ sᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ sǫᴜᴀᴅ

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"It's good to see you back in one piece, my dear friend." The chief priestess joyfully smiles at the sight of her close friend finally back to their home base and has sustained no such injuries that require the assistance of the squad's healers. She has never once doubted her magnificent abilities of handling missions and successfully finishing them with ease along with protecting her teammates whom she brought along for the mission. After all, the deemed 'Raiden Shogun' of the Clover Kingdom is a skilled fighter with a powerful magic that can surpass that of the Wizard King's.

Instead of giving a verbal reply or any sort of greetings back to her friend, the captain of the Thunder Sakura merely nods her head as she was too tired to talk at the moment before she enters the home base of the squad. She hears her squad mates greeting and welcoming her and the others back home which made her feel touched at their sentiment and affectionate actions, but she remained the stoic expression plastered on her features as she makes her way towards her quarters and resign for the day while her members handle today's commissions and meetings. She knows her squad very well and trusts them to be responsible enough to fulfill their tasks for today without her supervising them.

And thus, the squad of the Thunder Sakura went back to their work for the day. The vice captain of the squad and closest friend of the captain, Enatsu Saika, only shakes her head in amusement at her leader before going on her merry way to congratulate the other members for their victorious mission and leading those who are injured to the healing quarters. The fox envoy is one of the most famous people in the squad as she was close to the Wizard King himself and has known him in all of his childhood. She is the chief priestess of the Narukami Shrine located in the Tenshukaku and is the squad tactician who's responsible in planning out the missions of her members and what they should do to succeed. Her skills in the battlefield and the time she has spent surrounded by war has truly made her a professional in coming up with plans and tactics on what to do against certain magic wielders and opponents on the field. She is currently not participating in any missions as she is taking care of the shrine of the squad base and prefers to work behind the scenes.

Meanwhile, in the Narukami Shrine that has served as a means of a sanctuary for the magic knights along with being a healing grounds for those injured members. Saika is the knight in charge of how things run inside the facility as she is sometimes accompanied by other members to help with the healing processes and acting as the guidance counselors of the squad.

"OWW! Please be careful, Miss. Those jellyfish stings so much." The misfortune dirty blonde haired teenager of the squad, who goes by the name Max, couldn't help but yell out in pain as he tries to struggle away from the tentacles of the jellyfish floating right in front of him that was being guided by the main healer of the squad. It seems like he was the one who had suffered the most injuries after returning from the mission which was nothing new to the team as they are well aware of the constant misfortune that seems to follow him around like a shadow. Though they still can't help but constantly worry for the cheery adventurer who always wears a bright smile on his often bandaged face.

For someone who just joined the Thunder Sakura almost a year ago, Max sure has proven his magnificent skills to everyone in the kingdom despite his misfortune nature. It seems like after years of trying and failing the magic knights entrance exams each time, the Shogun has finally seen his pure dedication of wanting to be a knight and recruited him to the Thunder Sakura, where he can fulfill his dream and train his fire magic with the help of the other members who wield the same magic.