27 | Reunited

______________

Still Don't Know Your Name by Labyrinth

"And I would die or stay, for you right now

"And I would die or stay, for you right now."

______________

2022
__________

Y/N climbed down, and went back into the base, and found blueprints of the base, and where the electrical room is.

She was about to wrap her shoulder first, but then heard bushes moving outside, so she hid in the shadows and peered over to see three figures.

Her eyes went wide when she saw her husband. "Owen," she grinned and flew down the ladder, jumping off at the end and ran into his arms.

Owen held her tightly; so happy to see that we was alive. He couldn't let go, and he didn't want to. "Oh, god- we heard screams, and roars coming from here- I thought you were..." The man couldn't complete the sentence as he pulled a bit away, to look her over.

"Yeah, the stupid Spinosaurus was hunting me down this whole time!" She scoffed, "you won't believe what I've had to go through. I escaped a Therizinosaurus, ran from the Spinosaurus and even jumped off a waterfall to get away. Then boobytrapped this whole area, and lit it up as you can see the aftermath." She pointed to the fire that still burned around them.

"Yeah, we were climbing down the mountain as fast as we could, but we saw most of how you beat it's ass." He chuckled and pulled the woman in for a kiss.

Y/N smiled into it, as she held his shoulders, as his hands were on her hips. She then pulled away, when he touched her shoulder. "Uh, yeah, I need to get that bandaged."

"Y/N," he looked at her shoulder, "yeah, I'll do it inside."

"Okay," she smiled, "thank you for not dying."

Owen looked away as he chuckled, then met her eyes again, "I love you too."

Y/N grinned and kissed his cheek again, and then looked over his shoulder at the two other women. "Claire," the woman smiled and hugged her sister. And then looked at the pilot, "Watts, good to see ya."

"Back at ya, Lockwood," Kayla nodded with a smirk.

"Okay, so I found the electrical room, and how to get the power up, so we can go find Maisie and baby BT-"

"BT?" Claire raised a brow.

"Blue and Tasi's baby," she shrugged, "if we get the power back on we can open the tunnels to the hub of Biosyn-" Y/N was then cut off by a loud rustling in the bush.

The group looked around as Kayla got her taser out, Owen held a knife and Y/N held up her two guns.

A car then flipped out of the bush, and crashed; sitting upside down. The group suspected that the car flew off the road on the mountain and rolled down.