5 | Top Of The Chain

______________

Boss Bitch by Doja Cat

"I'm a bitch, I'm a boss

"I'm a bitch, I'm a boss."

_____________

2015

__________

Y/N parked her bike and ran into the building Owen right behind her.

She was mad, she was furious, so, no one dared to stop the angry Lockwood as she marched into the control room.

But Owen was stopped; Y/N turned back to the security guard, "do you know who I am?"

"Y-you're Y/N Lockwood."

"Thats right now gets your hands off the Raptor Trainer before I decide where you'll end up," she narrowed her eyes.

"Sorry, Miss Lockwood," he let Owen through.

"Thank you, Mr. Cruz," she nodded and walked into the control room, all eyes on her as Owen followed. "What the hell happened out there?" Y/N walked towards Claire, "there are thermal cameras all over the enclosure, along with alarms, security, and her tracker! What the hell happened!?"

"It must have been some kind of technical malfunction," Claire remained calm.

"Seriously, Claire?" Y/N looked at her sister, "you and I both know this wasn't a technical malfunction; this was the dinosaur."

"The dinosaur?"

"She wanted us to think she escaped," Owen nodded, fully agreeing with the other Raptor trainer.

"Hold on, we are talking about an animal here," Claire shook her head.

"A highly intelligent animal-"

Y/N was cut off by a Vivian at a desk saying, "400 meters to the beacon."

Claire and Y/N walked up to the monitors as Y/N crossed her arms, watching the monitor. Owen then raised his brows, "you're going after her with non-lethals?"

"We have 26 million dollars invested in that asset; we can't just kill it," Mr. Masrani shook his head.

"Those men are going to die," Owen shook his head, "you need to call this mission off right now."

Y/N turned to Mr. Masrani, "I'll pay you 26 million to get those men put of there."

"They're right on top of it," Lowery yelled from the other desk.

"Call it off right now," Owen yelled.

"You are not in control here," Claire yelled back as everyone watched the monitors.