15 | Tasi

______________

Maps by Maroon 5

"I'm following the map that leads to you

"I'm following the map that leads to you."

_______________

2018

____________

Y/N walked down the planes stairs with her backpack once it landed.

"Lockwood, Claire," a man called, making the two women walk towards him. "Ken Wheatley, welcome back," he shook the women's hands.

"Quite the operation you've got going on here," Claire nodded as she looked around.

"Mr. Lockwood takes his humanitarian efforts very seriously." Wheatley then looked at Y/N, "Lockwood Junior, good to see you again."

"You too, Wheatley," the woman nodded, "don't call me junior."

"Yes, ma'am," he chuckled dryly, "so, where's the, uh, other Raptor wrangler?"

"Animal behaviourist," Owen walked to stand beside Y/N and shook Wheatley's hand, "Owen Grady. And you are," Owen raised a brow, "great white hunter?"

"I guess," Wheatley chuckled, "I'm the expedition facilitator."

Y/N then raised a brow, looking to her left, when she heard Franklin yell, "oh, God! It's hot."

"It's about to get a whole lot hotter," Owen nodded when he looked at the volcano that could blow any minute.

Y/N looked at the volcano, then smirked. She did just yell at the man, but who said she couldn't have some fun? So, she smirked and said, "it's hot because I'm here." She then walked away as Owen shook his head, fighting the smirk.

The group then loaded onto an armoured truck, sitting in the back with a bunch of soldiers. Y/N sat across from Claire, besides Franklin, who made her giggle.

"What?" Franklin raised a brow as he continued to spray another layer of bug spray onto himself; hes been doing it for the past 10 minutes. Franklin then looked at everyone in the group, "need some bug spray? Bug spray?" He offered, but everyone shook their heads; he nodded and looked at Zia, "a T-Rex would be dead by now, right?"

"No, it's impossible to know the max lifespan of a line in a completely different environment. Take a caveman that would have lived 20 years, feed him prime meals, give him health care, he's gonna live..." Zia nodded, "five times as long."

Franklin scrunched his eyebrows together, not liking the answer. He then looked at Y/N, "so, she'd be dead by now. Right?"

"Don't worry, Franklin," she patted his leg, "I'll protect you."