21 | Calling Me Out

______________

my future by Billie Eilish

"Aren't I someone?"

______________

2022
__________

Y/N sat at the end of a very long office table as all the importants sat around it. Y/N held back tears as she shook her head, "they are coming after me, for my niece."

"They are because they think she's a clone and they want her blood," one of the men nodded.

"I watched her being born. I was there by Charlotte's side during birth, when her husband wasn't." She sat up straight and scoffed at the man, "my sister birthed her, she was not genetically whatever people think."

"We know," Enzo Chan nodded to his old friend, "but they don't believe it."

"And they keep-"

"There's a rumour that's all," one of the men nodded, "your fine and they will stop eventually."

"That's not now." Y/N stood and held back tears, "I will figure it out, and get everyone off my back for the lies they spread." She then walked out and into the elevator, which she knew as no cameras, as Enzo ran after her to jump in.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are good at acting." He nodded as the woman got rid of the fake tears, "too good."

"Thank you," she smirked and stood tall, "but I was truthful about the assholes getting on my back about Maisie, I need them to believe she's just a kid. I stay away, so no one can find her through me. I try at least," she scoffed and walked out of the elevator beside Enzo.

"You do," he nodded, "I will see you again soon. Now, remember, if you need anything, my wife and I are here. She and I- mostly her, she was very close with Charlotte, and she watched you grow up. We are here."

"Thank you," she nodded and walked to her car when someone pulled it up for her; Y/N jumped in and turned on a program she made herself to check over the car to make sure no one was tracking her or anything. Once it was safe, she called Claire.

"Hello, LJ."

"Hey," she smiled softly, "how's visiting the boys after our little goose chase?" Y/N smiled, she was referring to how her, Zia, Claire and Franklin used to go undercover and show what was really happening to the dinosaurs, and free them. But that stopped for the time being with new developments.

"It's nice, really nice." Claire smiled, "have you gone back to see Maisie and Owen yet?"

"No, Im going back to the manor, getting work done, and then going to see them tomorrow night after I pick you up. Are you still coming to visit?"