17 | Cell Block Tango

______________

Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo

"Ain't it funny?"

______________

2018
__________

Y/N sat in the passenger of a truck, cuffs on and duck tape on her mouth. She watched as they drove up to her home, the Lockwood manor.

When they parked, she was passed onto a few guards. They then pushed her into the manor and down to the lab. They then were going to put her in a cell, but Y/N swept her leg and made one of the guards fall. She then high kicked another, then used her fists on the other. She was going in for a back kick in the gut of the 2nd, but the other two grabbed her and threw her into the cage.

Y/N turned to get a punch in, but was stopped when one of them punched her in the face. They locked the cell and walked out as Y/N spit some blood out. She sat on the floor, looking down, moving her hair as she wiped the blood off her split lip, smudging it.

Owen ran to the bars as he looked at the woman across from his cell, "Hey, Pretty Lady, you okay?"

Y/N looked up and saw Owen and Claire in the cell across from her, "Owen, C-"

"Hi, Claire," Eli Mills said as he cleaned his glasses, facing the two in the cage, Wheatly beside him, "I just came to apologize; I didn't want to bring you into any of this, but it was the only way that we could get the other Raptor. I knew it would never come to Y/N; she could only get hers." Claire then ran at Eli, trying to grab him, which he just stepped back, "we needed it."

"So, what? This is it? You're a smart guy; you could have started a foundation, cured cancer. You had a genius woman by your side, running the Lockwood company," Owen looked at Y/N as she stood up, "but instead you..." Owen put his hands on his hips, looking at the blonde man, "what? Sell endangered species."

"I saved these animals."

"You betrayed a dying man for money," Claire scoffed.

Eli then waved her off, "Claire, I admire your idealism, but we both exploited these animals. At least I have the integrity to admit it."

"No, she didn't," Y/N scoffed, making Eli look at his girlfriend, "and you have no integrity."

"She authorized the creation of the Indominus Rex; she explored a living thing in a cage for money. How is that different?" Eli scoffed and looked at Owen, "and you, huh? The man who probed Raptors can follow orders. You never thought about the applications of your research, Owen? How many millions a trained predator might be worth?" Eli then turned to look at his girlfriend, "and you thought training Raptors and other species of dinosaurs to farther your research on their behavior and how they act to orders wouldn't be used? You not only did that, but funded anything for them. Whether that was the park, your research, or even after everything at Jurassic World, you find that stupid dinosaur protection thing!"

"It's the Dinosaur Protection Group or the DPG!" Y/N yelled back at the man as she walked to him at the bars.

Claire looked at her little sister, "you were the secret donor?"

"Of course she was," Eli scoffed, "even when she's not with you, she made sure you were okay. She couldn't let go of it. I think that's what was hurting our relationship," he looked at Y/N.

Owen then raised his eyebrows and scoffed, "you were dating him?"

"Yes, she is," Eli smiled.

"Only because I found out you were doing something with my families money, and I had to get close to you, to stop you!" Y/N spat, "its easy to understand my reasoning, we aren't doing the cell block tango."

"Hm, and you succeeded I guess," he nodded. "You have yet to stop this, but I like the effort... Just think of it this way," Eli looked at Owen and then Y/N, "you two, you're the parents of the new world."

Eli then smirked at Owen as he stood in front of the cage, Owen then grabbed Eli's arm, "I think I'll break it."

"Let him go," Wheatly said as he held the gun at Owen. When Owne let Eli go, Wheatly asked Eli, "how are we going to end this?"

"Well, as far as everybody else is concerned, they burned up on the island." Eli then moved back and walked to his girlfriends cell, "but your here, and you have to come sell some dinosaurs with me."

"I would never," she scoffed and watched Wheatly open her cell aiming his gun at her head.

"Well, I need you for a few things, because they think Lockwood is apart of this." Eli watched her as she walked out of the cell, "and if you don't cooperate. I just want you to know, I have Maisie."

"What?" She looked up at him, "if you touch one hair on her head, I swear to god, Eli. Te daré de comer un dinosaurio y te dejaré sentir todo el dolor! Ni siquiera entiendes en qué agujero te has metido. voy a acabar contigs. (I'll feed you to a dinosaur and let you feel all the pain! You don't even understand what hole you've gotten yourself into. I'm going to end you.)" She spoke in Spanish, and then mumbled many curse words.

"Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want, you can't stop this. If you could have, we wouldn't be here." Eli smirked and then looked at the other two, "now if you'll excuse us, we have a party to get ready for." He then looked at Y/N, "you need to get all dressed up, and play your part as my girlfriend, Ms. Lockwood or else Maisie gets to let everyone hear about her story."

"Okay," she snapped at him, "I said okay, now stop."

"Let's go," he nodded at Wheatly and walked out of the basement.