9 | The Fight

______________

Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie! by ABBA

"There's not a soul out there, no one to hear my prayer

"There's not a soul out there, no one to hear my prayer."

______________

2015

__________

The Indominus Rex then came stomping down the boardwalk; she started communicating with the Raptors, but then Tasi and Blue fought against the T-Rex. Which made the big dinosaur swipe the two beta's away.

"Blue!"

"Tasi!"

The two trainers yelled for their beta's as Canary, Ivy, Echo and Delta were trying to put up a fight against the Indominus Rex. Claire and the two boys ran into a small gift shop, getting shelter as Owen shot at the dinosaur.

Y/N ran to the right, away from them since they went to the left when the Indominus Rex's tail was about to hit her. She dove and then ran to the boys and Claire; she leaned on the counter and looked at them, "you all still in one piece?"

"We need more," Gray looked up at his aunt.

"More what?" She looked up at the fight.

"Teeth, we need more teeth," he urged.

"Your a genius," she grinned, "Claire stay here with the boys, keep them safe," she nodded and grabbed the emergency case on the wall, grabbing the flare in it and running away.

The woman ran through the back tunnels for employees only, behind all the enclosures. As she ran, she got her phone out and called the only man in the control room. "Lowery- it's Lockwood, are you're still in the control room, right?"

"Hey- yeah, where are you?"

"I'm back home in California sipping Mai Tai's on the beach, then going back to Mexico to see where I was born, then going all over Europe to where I was raised, did school and went on many business trips with my father and spending summers and the last two years I could with my sister." She scoffed after she said the last one. Her sister had died 6 years ago, but it still hurt. She took a deep breath and thought of her niece and how she needed to make it out, "it doesn't matter, now open paddock nine!"

"Paddock nine?" Lowery was confused but yelled back at the woman when he found out what he'd be opening. "Are you crazy!"

"Probably!"

"Your kidding?"

"Lowery, please just be a man and open the god damn door!"

"Make everything so personal don't you," he huffed.

The doors opened as Y/N started the flare, the giant T-Rex coming to see her and chasing after her as she ran back to the main street. "Go get her, Roberta!" Y/N yelled as she threw the flare at the Indominus Rex, making it and the T-Rex start to fight.

Y/N ran to the side as she watched the boys, Owen and Claire, run over to her. The boys and Claire on one side as Owen was on the other, laying a hand on her lower back.

"You're crazy," he breathed out.

"You have no idea," she agreed as she didn't look away from the fight.

The fight was heated, and the Indominus Rex was about to kill the T-Rex when Blue and Tasi, the only Raptors left now, came to their aid. The fight was on as the three dinos went after the new killer dinosaur. When they fought and backed up the Indominus Rex to the waterfront, the mosasaurs came up and bit into the Indominus Rex, pulling it under, killing it.

Y/N let out a breath and stood walking out of the shadows when the T-Rex walked off and Tasi walked over to her. She smiled and pet her dino as he nudged her to get closer, "there's my big baby boy," she giggled at Tasi as he ran off with Blue, after Owen had his moment with his girl.