"Dad?" Ha Jun began as he looked to see his father, mother, Dal-Rae and Suk-ja.

"They're aren't allowed to get married." Ha Jun's father declared.

The crowd began to murmur as the father walked up to the alter.

"Hyeon-yi, you don't deserve to get married." Ha Jun's father spoke in an angry tone.

Ha Jun's blood began to boil.

"You got some nerve showing up." Ha Jun stated. "Why are you all here?"

"We're here to stop you from fucking up your life." The father replied.

"Oh, you mean like how you did to me growing up?" Ha Jun retorted. "You never supported my dream of becoming a dancer, so you shouldn't even bother showing your face to me."

"And you think that she would?" The father asked referring to Ho-yeon.

"Uh, yes I would and I still do." Ho-yeon replied. "Ha Jun is a great guy."

"Ha Jun? Ha! Is that the name you picked?" The father asked.

"Yes, it's what gives me my own character and it's not a name where I'm reminded of how much of a failure I was to you and mom." Ha Jun explained.

"Son, you were never a failure to me-"

Ha Jun cut his mom off.

"Mom, don't try to comfort me because you've stood by and watched him put me through hell." Ha Jun stated. "You're just as worse as he is."

"He's right..." Dal-Rae spoke.

The father whirled around to her.

"What!?"

"I said he's right!" Dal-Rae yelled out. "I was the only one who cared about Ha Jun and dad you were trying to drive a wedge between me and him because of his love for dancing. Ha Jun, I'm sorry I was never there for you bro." Dal-Rae apologized as she walked up to him.

Suk-ja joined her and hugged Ha Jun's legs.

"Samchon is doing what he likes." Suk-ja stated. "Harabeoji, you're mean!"

"Oh little flower, your samchon is just confused about his sexuality." The father stated.

"No he's not! You're just being a bully to him! Boys can be dancers too!" Suk-ja yelled out.

"For once, I agree with the girl." Ho-yeon added in. "And who are you to tell who Ha Jun can or can't be with? I'm marrying him whether you like it or not." Ho-yeon declared.

"No you won't!" The father yelled as he grabbed Ho-yeon by the arm, trying to pull her away from the alter.

This pissed Ha Jun off as he punched his papa dearest in the face.

"Don't you touch her!" Ha Jun yelled out.

Next thing everyone knows;

Ha Jun was going toe to toe with his dad

His mom was shouting and screaming at Ho-yeon and Dal-Rae

Suk-ja was crying while yelling "Stop! Stop!"

Anupam's POV

Everyone was panicking. Anupam hurried over to separate Ha Jun away from his dad while Dong Wook and Jung Jae did the same with Ha Jun's mother.

"Anupam! No!" Love exclaimed.

The minute Anupam came in contact with Ha Jun, he saw darkness as flashbacks to Ha Jun's years of being abused by his father began to play. It was too much for Anupam but he tried to stay strong long enough to drag Ha Jun away from his father.