revenge on the blue kid (Fem Human Fleetway X Brother of BF Male Reader)

Start from the beginning

Fleetway: Ugh Great, not you dumbass

She said sighing, before noticing you.

Fleetway: Oh, you have someone else with you, are they equally a jackass or do they actually have manners?

BF: Heya Fleetway, I was wondering if we could rap battle again. Also this little dumbass is my brother, try not to pay too much attention to him, he is shy and apparently a big fan of you-

Fleetway: I have fans?

BF: Well according to my brother you spit fire bars.

Fleetway:  Wait, is your brother the one who sent me that note asking me if I wanted to hang out with him?

BF Began laughing as you blushed.

Fleetway: I already told you I'm not interested. And Yes as a matter of fact I do spit bars, enough to give you a challenge.

BF: nah I beat you with ease, but Rapping my brother would give you a true challenge, he's a true rapper!

He said pushing you forward. You stumbled and slipped, you almost fell onto Fleetway but she just teleported out of the way.

Fleetway: Watch it!

She yelled.

Y/N: S-Sorry

you said sad that you angered her. BF Then pulled you in for a huddle.

BF: alright if you don't beat her don't bother coming home got it!

He said quickly without giving you time to object.

BF: Good Luck!

He said with a tone that meant "you better not embarrass me"

Fleetway: ALRIGHT LET'S SEE HOW FAST YOU CAN GO!

She yelled as you blushed at her basic catch phrase.

As soon as the song started you began having trouble singing, you quickly managed to get the hang of it but BF instantly got pissed. As you were singing Fleetway noticed this.

Fleetway: (thinking) huh, that BF really is a douche huh. He really get's ticked off by his brother as well, It's a shame BF doubts him because I honestly think he's a little cute. I gotta keep my head in the game, Just remember Fleetway heh. Try not to destroy him.

As you both kept singing the pressure was getting to you, the poses when singing for Fleetway were already enough to get you blushing and making mistakes, but the yelling from BF really set you off course as you were missing almost every note. Suddenly your health began draining . . .as sadly you got to 0 and lost. 

Fleetway: Hah Victory!

You just fell to your knees as you were at a loss for words. BF however was pissed beyond belief. He walked up to you and instantly smacked you.

BF:YOU LET HER BEAT YOU? ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID CRUSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

Fleetway noticed his yelling as he raised his mic.

BF: YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILIES RAPPING.

He slammed his microphone down attempting to hit your head. However you heard his gasp as you looked up while beginning to tear up, you saw Fleetway holding his arm as he then got a smirk. 

Fleetway: Hitting him is really necessary?

BF: Say I heard you say that you weren't intered in Y/N, maybe you'll be interested in me?

He said trying to shoot his shot.

Fleetway: hah no, your a loser in my eyes!

Fleetway then grabbed you and floated into the air.

Fleetway: and as revenge for beating me and mocking earlier this week, this little guy is now mine. And I will not hesitate to kill him!

She said angrily.

BF: whatever! I don't care anyways! Take my dumb brother, It'd be best for my career if he died anyways.

You just began to tear up as you heard him say that. He then jumped through another ring finally leaving. You feared the worst now that Fleetway had you alone, you didn't want to die.

Fleetway: Finally that dick's gone.

Suddenly you felt warmth around you.

Fleetway: Shhh, It's ok, I won't bite.

She said hugging you.

Fleetway: You see I've heard about you, BF mentioned you a tad bit during our first encounter ,he said that you were a big fan of me. I was confused but shrugged it off and forgot it. But Then I got your letter. I know I'm always supposed to be rude and mean, but I'll be honest that when I read the letter . . . my heart melted from how cute it was.

You then looked up to her face as you stopped crying.

Y/N: T-Thank you for helping me, but now what are you going to do to me?

You said blushing while processing the last part she said.

Fleetway: well honey, I guess I'm going to do this.

You were about to question why she said honey, but then she pulled you into a hug, this time kissing you. You were speechless as she quickly got comfortable and slowly inserted her tongue into your mouth, you quickly began squirming around as she pulled her tongue out and stopped kissing you.

Fleetway: what's wrong?

Y/N: I-I'm just not ready for those S-sorts of things yet.

Fleetway: ok, guess I'll have to hold back on being rough.

You were about to pull out of Fleetways hug until you looked down to see you were fucking 90 Feet in the air. You let out a small shriek as you quickly clung onto Fleetway, accidentally putting your head on her breasts. You both gasped at this, you gasped because you thought she was going to kill you. While she gasped because she was caught off guard.

Y/N: I-I-I am S-S-So, So Sorry!

Fleetway then kissed you again before whispering into your ears.

Fleetway: Normally I would break someone's neck for doing that, I know however that you did it by accident, so I'll let this slide since your probably new to relationships.

Y/N: W-Wait!

You said blushing.

Fleetway: Yes . . . we are now a thing.

You just cried into her shoulder while thanking her. She just patted your head as you slowly began to  yawn. Eventually the safety of Fleetway's arms wrapped around you was warm and comforting enough to put you to sleep.

Fleetway: aww, he's cute asleep. Finally I found someone who isn't just lustful and wanted me for my assets. Don't worry Y/N I will make sure nothing bad happens to you.

She said whispering into your ears as she just continued to hold you close.

Fleetway: I'll make sure NOTHING get's in between us.

End One-shot.

(A/N: Hey Guys! I just decided to make this since I was bored and got the Idea . . . anyways Hope you enjoyed, I've decided for characters I don't have full stories or write less about will get frequent one-shots until their book is up and running. Thanks For Ready, YaBoiFruit signing off!)

1691 words