i mean FUCK! be on my side for once.

"ight, let's roll out- we following y'all." he said as we all started to get in our cars, and driving off.

1 HOUR LATER

the air bnb was so spacious & beautiful, texas houses are so nice.

"who bought this?" tamera asked

"my uncle owns a few properties out here so i asked if we could stay at one for the weekend." nadine said.

"sheeesh." one of khaleek's homeboys said, he was a short dark skinned man with a football head kind of, he was cute though.

as everyone grabbed their things and scattered around the house to grab a room, i walked into a nice spacious room and looked in my peripheral, and seen khaleek walking inside and closing the door.

"so, how long you gon keep this up, bean?" he said crossing his arms and licking his lips at me, i'll admit the man is fine, but i'm focused on jamari and im not into back tracking with old news.

"keep what up, and don't call me that." i said not looking at him while i settled in, he slowly walked over closer to me, revealing how much taller he was than me.

he gently gripped my chin, turned my head to face him and looked me in my eyes, "look at me when i'm talking to you." he said in a calm tone.

"i said, how long you gon keep this up." he repeated, laying against the wall waiting on an answer.

"there's nothing to keep up, we're not a thing- i don't know what else you want from me." i said nonchalantly. he blew his breath and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"you don't miss me bean? cause i miss you, i apologized for the shit i did, i was fucked up- i got help, i'm better now." he said pulling a blunt out of his pocket and lighting it, taking a pull & blowing the smoke in my mouth, me inhaling it and getting a whiff.

i loved when he did that.

"truth is, i'm glad you got help. but i'm still scarred from what you did leek, i can't just forget that, i have to wake up everyday and live with myself." i said looking up at him.

"ight, man- i can't push you to trust me again, just know i'm sorry, on gang i wish shit didn't go down the way it did, i was off a perc going crazy bean, i'm telling you that wasn't me that night, i'm not perfect but damn, you know me better than that." he said letting me go and walking out of the room.

leaving me with my thoughts of course, seeing him again for the first time in seven years is bringing up those feelings i tried to get away from, yes he was off a serious drug- which i just found out, i assumed he was just drunk.

but cross faded off of god knows what is making sense, that was very out of character for him, i'm not justifying anything, but i really want to hear him out and see what his mindset was that night and why me.

i sat and pondered for a few hours before scrolling through my block list on instagram, finally finding his account and unblocking it and texting him to come back into my room.

shortly after, i hear a knock on my door and it opening shortly after.

"what's up, bean." he spoke in a low, calm tone.

"can you call me by my government for once?" i said stank facing him.

"okay, cassius." he said casually smoking another blunt, looking at the decor on the dresser- first off, why is he smoking in these people house ?

"what if nadine uncle ain't want us smoking in here?" i said observing him smoking, he looks kinda good to be honest.

"any ways, so what you wanna talk about?" he said not looking at me, but still smoking his blunt

"that night." i said lifting his head up to look at me, causing him to smile.

"what you did really hurt, because i looked up to you- i just wanna know why." i said with my voice cracking, he quickly stood up and looked down at me before kissing my forehead and holding me tight.

"cash, my mom died earlier that day- and i was already heavy in the streets, taking pills and shit, so that fucked me up. i took so many perc's i was off the shit, i was aggressive that whole night. but i've always found you attractive, i never planned on acting on it because of respect for your brother, but i guess the drugs and the liquor had other plans, and i went to lay with you- first mistake, then when you rejected me i'm guessing it made me feel embarrassed and i got mad, then." he explained as his eyes started to tear up.

"i should have never, put my hands on you, i took your innocence and i'm sorry, that's not me- i promise bean." he said as he rested his head on top of mine, as we both cried.

we stood there for about 15 minutes, just holding each other. i was thinking of my conscious, i can't be angry at this man my whole life, i need to get over this, i looked at this man as a big part of my life, he did so much for me. i'm willing to forgive him, forgive and forget.

"i forgive you." was all i said.

he looked me in my eyes, and kissed me.

i gave him a shocked look, confused but enjoyed what he just did.

"kiss me again." i said looking into his eyes, i could see that lust taking over.

"hit this." he said letting me hit the blunt, i could feel the weed taking over already, and when i get high around men i get horny, which is why i don't smoke with everyone.

"come up outta these gangsta." i said smiling as i tugged at his sweatpants, i looked up at him as i started to rub on his dick through his underwear.

"ouu, stop teasing me." he said as he continued to smoke his blunt.

"i want you to slut me out tonight." i said as i pulled his dick out and took his length into my mouth.

"oh, you in for it."

word to la. |
©2022, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.