34

Previously on TEENAGE FEVER

-

As I moved on to another video, I was shocked. It was Blu and Jazmine MAKING OUT- Like tongue and all.

I was beyond furious. I pulled up her location and made my way there. Of course, I had to wait for an uber to come get me but das not the point.

I started blowing up her phone as we drove towards that way.

She not gone play wit me

-

-Dd-

I finally got to the Venue but had to walk 5 minutes because the damn parking was all took up.

I got to the door but was stopped by security.

"Name?" He asked.

"Nigga it's a public party tf you need ma name foe?" I raised a brow.

"Either you give me a name, or you go back home" he gave me a slick smile.

"Dd Oshama Nigga" I said with an attitude.

"Mhmm Ion recognize that shit" he said looking at some tablet.

"THE SHIT NOT EVEN ON" I yelled in disbelief.

"Listen man, I know who you is and I know why you here. Ima let you in ONLY BECAUSE I wanna see sum drama aight" He let out a deep laugh and let me in.

"Grown folks always in sum body business" I rolled my eyes and pushed through mad people.

There was loud music blasting from who knows where. It smelled like weed and ass (not a good combo).

Mad people were looking at me.

"Dd?" I heard some yell.

"Oh shit it's bout to go down" Some girl told her friend. I made my way to some Vip spot where I saw Dougie sitting. 

As I got closer, I saw Jazmine sitting on Blu lap. She was looking down at her phone, but it wasn't on.

"YOOO IT'S AN OY" I heard someone scream. Out of no where, Shots went off. At me.

Dougie stood up and immediately started shooting my way.

I saw Jazmine jump up and Setty and Blu blocked her way to take her to some room.

I ran as fast as I could as people started scrambling everywhere.

Shots were still being made as I ran outside behind random girls.

"IMA FUCK YOU UP LIL BITCH" Dougie screamed as him and Blove ran after me.

"OH SHIIIII" I yelled as I ran and called ddot.

"Yoo Mh- THEY SHOOTIN?" he asked nervously.

"5250 OAK GROVE!!! GET CHRIS ND DEM TO COME NOW!! DOA BOUTTA LIGHT ME UP" I screeched as I hung up.

I ran into some ally as I heard heavy footsteps coming my way.

They ran right past me as I sighed of relief.

The footsteps faded away as I put my hands on my knees.

Next thing you know someone came from behind me.

"Gotcha nigga" I turned around and saw Blove flash me a creepy grin.

He punched the LITERAL DOG SHIT out of me.