29

-Jdot-

Harlem, NY

I woke up in the chair Infront of Notti. When I looked around the room, no one was there except me.

I stood up and rubbed my eyes thinking I was dreaming but when I reopened them, Notti was still there with cords all around him.

I felt the back of my eyes start to burn as I moved the chair towards the side of his bed.

"Listen Ethan" I cleared my throat and grabbed a hold of his hand.

"Man don't leave me please. I need you here. I can't survive without you nigga and you know this!! I won't last out there..." I started as my voice cracked.

"Real shit Notti. I fucking love you man. If God decides that your time is up I... Ion know what Ima do. Notti WAKE UP!!" I shouted as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Ion even got time to cry man... I can't cry. Why him God WHY" I looked up and clenched my fist.

"Whoever did this to you Notti gone pay. I'm gone hang em up like a flagpole on they block and that's on baby." I demanded.

"Please just say something.... Let me know you hear me... I can only blame myself man. If I would've just went looking for you this wouldn't have happened!!! What happens when me and Dd break it off?? What if I fall out with him? I won't have you to fix it. Notti don't leave me here by myself please" I begged as I put my head on his leg.

The room fell silent. The only sound there was his monitor beeping. I heard footsteps walking past the room. It gave me chills.

"Whoever did this gone die." I said sternly.

I looked up as the monitor went flat.

"No No NO NOTTI WAKE UP" I screamed as I jolted up.

"NOTTI WAKE UP!! ETHAN WAKE THE FUCK UP!! DONT TELL ME THIS IS REAL NOTTI" I cried as I shook him.

2 docters ran into the room and dragged me off of him.

"I need you to get out" one directed.

"NOTTI PLEASE DON'T GO!! I need to be here for notti he's not leaving me" I told her.

She shoved me out of the room and closed the door.

"This isn't real" I kept telling myself as I paced back and forth.

"No No NO NO" I dropped to my knees and held my head in my hands.

"He was all I had" I whimpered.

I sat on the floor for an hour before they came out.

Once they did the male doctor gave me a look.

"I'm so sorry" was all he said before I felt my heart shatter into pieces.

I looked down and shook my head as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"You may see him for a few minutes and when you're ready we will pull the blanket over." He walked away as I heard multiple footsteps running behind me.

"Jazmine why u crying what happened?" Jayk asked.

I looked up at him with sorry eyes. His face went soft and his lip quivered.

"He's gone man. That's it. He's just... dead" I hit my hands to my side and pushed his door open.

"Dd is on his way now... he's gonna break once he hears the news." Jay's voice cracked in pain. He went to the bed and put his foreheads against Notti's. He started quietly crying.