23

-Notti-

Chicago, Illinois 

"JAZMINE" I yelled into the phone. I was hiding out in the bathroom when I realized I was a little too loud.

"Jazz" i whispered.

"WHAT NIGGA" she screeched through the phone speaker. My ears rung.

"I have to tell you something" I whispered again so no one outside the door heard me.

"I'm listening" she said intrigued.

"Dd had some girl rubbing up on him today and he said not to tell you cause he'll handle it" I told her.

"Speak up" she said unfazed.

"Dd had a girl on him" I repeated.

"SPEAK UP BITCH YK IM DEAF" she screamed.

"NIGGA DD HAD SOME SMOOCHY SMOOCH RUBBING ON HIM LIKE A STRIPPER!!!" I yelled because I was getting really tired or repeating myself to her slow ass.

"He what??" she had that low angry voice that scared me alot.

"I'm not saying it again- but he did say not to say anything because ig he had it handled?? but honestly he didn't. I can't keep shit from you so obvi ima say sumn but he wanted to tell you when he got back so you wouldn't tr-" and before I finished, she hung up.

I left the bathroom and sat on the hotel bed. I turned on the tv and not even 2 minutes later the door swung open.

"ETHAN FUCKING REYES" Dd shouted.

"UH OH" I said.

I heard his fat ass footsteps coming towards me. He then stood there in front of me just giving me the nastiest glare.

"You supposed to be my BLOOD brother. How you gone run off and tell my girl bout what went down??" he gave me an unbearable look.

"If I'm gonna be 100 percent ho-" he cut me off.

"FUCK ALLAT NOTTI WHY THE HELL U DID THAT SHIT?? NOW SHE TRYNA BREAK UP WIT ME!!" He teared up.

"What i mis- I know yo ugly ass ain't crying" Ddot ran into the room with a bowl of cookies in his hand.

"Notti what chu did" he gave me a look.

"WHAT MAKES U THINK I-" I got cut off again.

"NIGGA MY GIRL GONE LEAVE ME CAUSE OF U" DD pounced towards me and dragged me to the floor.

"WORLDDDD STARRRRRR" Ddot exaggerated.

I heard his bitch ass laughing.

"GET OFF ME PUNK " I hit him in his face. 

"What da- GET UP NOW" screamed my mom as she yanked Dd off of me.

"Now why are you guys doing this!! You've never fought before" she shrieked.

"Be for real mama dukes. They have fought worse" Ddot's dumbass intervened.

"Darrien shut your ass up before I call yo mom up and she can whoop dat ass when you get back home." she said sternly. He raised his hands up in defense and sat down.

"He's ruining my relationship" Dd complained.

"No I'm not nigga you ova doin" I rolled my eyes.

"I bet u did sumn stupid notti" my momma scoffed.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT" I felt disrespected.

"All I did was tell Jazmine about Dd's visit from that girl" I sat down.