31

-Jdot-

Harlem, NY

"WHOOP WHOOP DAS THE SOUND OF DA POLICE!!" I sung as I ran around Ddot's house.

"SHUT UP JAZMINE SHUT UP" he yelled annoyed.

"NIGGA- IM SINGING YK YOU LIKE MA SINGING" I ran into his room.

"MOM TELL JAZMINE TO LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE" he begged.

"JAZMINE!!" shouted his mom.

"IM SORRY MAMA" I shouted back.

"You such a baby nigga" I rolled my eyes as I sat behind him.

"Nigga you jus doing too much for my liking" he said as he flipped me off.

"You invited me here so" I shrugged.

"YEAH FOR AN HOUR THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU STAYED ALL FUCKING NIGHT" he glared at me.

"We got here at 11 last night WHAT MAKES YOU THINK Ima walk home in da dark?" I raised a brow at him.

"Lame ass excuse!! You walked to dd house at 3am cause he wasn't answering just for him to be sleep when you got there" he called me out.

"How the hell- how you know dat" I scooted away from him.

"Bitch he told me duh" he threw a pillow at me.

"DDOT YOU LOSING HE SCORED!!" I yelled pointing at the tv.

"OH SHIT LOOK WHAT YOU DID" he screeched as he started talking shit to the person on the mic.

"Y'all stay doing too much on this damn game" I scoffed.

"YOU MADE ME LOSE YOU FUCKING BUM" he snatched the headset off his head and started stomping around.

"BOY HUSH and sit we needa talk" I shook my head at him.

"What chu mean?" he asked as he sat next to me.

"We not gone ignore what happened darrian..." I started.

He just sighed.

"You did me dirty man. You need to own up to that" I looked at him. He was playing with his nails.

"I did own up to it. I'm here with you now right?" he gave me a question look.

"That don't mean nun. Dd forced both of us to work shi out aight? We both know that. But you can't jus walk away from the fact that you hurt me badly" I said in a stern tone.

"And I'm sorry Jazmine!! If it makes you feel better, she was playin me da WHOLE time" he chuckled.

"HAHAHHA WHAT" I laughed.

"You heard me" he sucked his teeth.

"NAWHHH ME PERSON-" I was going to say something but stopped when I saw the sorry look on his face.

"Darrian, she ain't deserve you any way" I hit his arm softly.

"I jus need a girl man I'm tired of third wheeling" he sighed again.

"Aye let's make a deal. I will stop being all flirty flirty w Dd when you round IF you stop being salty bout us being together" I stuck my hand out so he can shake it.

"Mhmmmm why should I shake on it??" he questioned me.

"Because if not I'll drop yo ass right now and you will become an opp" I smiled.

"CHILL NIGGA!!" he shook my hand aggressively.

"Oh aight das what I thought" I nodded at him.

-Dd-