17. ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ'ꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ

(Third Person POV)

"Are we finally done with this..?" Chosen groaned, leaning over the table and rubbing his eyes.

It was dawn, and the Resistance finally came up with a plan to get out of this situation.

"Yes we should be." Other Second replied "Yellow, you got that all written down, yeah?"

"Yup."

"Ok, we need to start preparing. Someone grab Second for me and we'll get to work."

Other Green nodded and got up to see if he could find him.

'Well, he should be in his room.. probably asleep.'

Hopping down from the browser window, Other Green walked to the left side off of the screen where Seconds room was. He felt bad for disturbing him, but this was urgent. Opening the door, he looked inside to what was a dark, empty room.

"Second?"

He flipped on the lights. Getting concerned, he flipped up the cover, checked the closet, checked under the bed, anywhere he could, but he wasn't there.

'Ok.. maybe he's with his friends.'

Turning the light off and closing the door behind him, he exited his room and leaped back up to the house, checking the room the other four were in. As he entered, they were just laying around, incredibly tired, but there was no sight of Second. They all jumped as he slammed it open.

"Is Second in here?"

Yellow sat up. "No?"

"Where is he? Has anyone seen him?"

They all shook their heads.

"Look for him, he isn't in his room."

"But.. why?" Red stood up.

"It's.. it's just important. Just start looking."

Other Green ran out and leapt back to the meeting room, slamming open the door again. Everyone was already planning for the afternoon. He rushed over to Other Second in a panic, which Other Second could clearly see in his face.

"What's the matter, Green?"

"I can't find Second! Unless he's in the files somewhere, I think he's gone!"

Other Second silently cursed and ran outside with Other Green.

"Where are the rest of them?"

"I sent them out to look for him. It doesn't look good, sir."

The four came back into the hall as soon as Other Green finished his last word, but there was no Second in sight. Other Second hurriedly ran to them.

"Anything?"

Blue shook his head.

"Ok.. does anyone have any idea where he might've gone?" Other Second tried his best not to raise his voice, but it was hard to do, and he only half succeeded.