You could be preoccupied...

If you bring sarcasm my way, baby, prepare to be stung.

J.D...

So's your face.

That doesn't even make any sense.

So's your face' always makes sense.

J.D., that's stupid.

So's your face! Man, I am on fire, hellooo.

I laughed to myself and took a spoonful of 'Ben and Jerry's' ice cream, it was a lazy day for me today and I loved it. My phone buzzed, a picture of me and Zayn appeared on the screen and I turned the T.V down.

"Hey baby."

"What you doing?" He said after a moment of silence, his voice was husky and sexy - as per usual.

"Not much, just watching T.V in bed and eating a pot of ice cream."

"Ice cream?"

"Yeah."

"Why? What's wrong?"

I laughed and he sighed loudly. "Nothing. I'm just having a lazy day today. I'm not upset or anything."

"Do you miss me?"

"Well of course, I always miss you babe. How's the hotel?" A moment of silence lingered over the phone line, nothing but his heavy breathing. "Zaynie?"

"I need you.."

"Aw I need you too baby."

"I know." I could hear the smile on his face and the line suddenly went dead. What the hell? I tried to phone him back but I only failed, what was with him? I turned my attention back to the T.V and buried myself deep into the bed sheets. A boredom induced sleep was upon me and my eyes began to close down.

-•-•-•-•-•-

"ELLIE!" The front door was banging and I realised that I had fallen asleep for about an hour. I widened my eyes to adjust my vision and made my way to the door.

"What?" I yawned. Zayn stood on the dark doorstep, he was soaking wet and as he walked in I could hear the water sloshing about in his boots, leaving footprints on the hardwood floor.

"Thanks!" I said sarcastically, staring at his tracks on the floor.

He smirked at me and slammed the door shut with his foot. "Bedroom. Now."

"Ahhh Zayn!! I'm wearing a onesie." I said in a mock childish voice.

He stared at me and grinned. "Well then I'll rip it off with my teeth." Zayn pulled me into the bedroom and glared down at me, his hands firmly placed on my bum.

"What?" The space between us had diminished, our bodies were touching and his wet clothes were soaking through my onesie.

"You do realise I'm flying out tomorrow morning?" I nodded. Of course I remembered my boyfriend was flying to France and wouldn't be back in London for another two months. Touring had made our relationship so much harder but I know he loves it. Why should I be the one to spoil it? My thoughts were interrupted by him squeezing me. I looked up and he pushed my brown curly hair to one side. The graze of his hand on my neck made me shiver.

"Since I'm not going to see you for a while...I think we should make the most of this night." He released the hold he had me in before removing the wet clothing from his torso. I bit down on my lip and he laughed.

"Right off with the onesie!" Zayn crouched down to remove his boots.

"Ooh how romantic of you!" I rolled my eyes as he removed his pair of wet socks and he moved closer to me, tugging on the zip of my onesie. My cheeks flushed after realising that my bare breasts were on show. Zayn pushed me against the wall, his lips meeting mine for a rough kiss, he cupped my boobs and I let out a moan. Slowly I ran my hand down his body and I felt him, a deep groan resonated in the back of his throat - our lips still locked together.

"I love you Zayn." I pulled away to look at him, his brown eyes full with pure lust. He didn't say a word. That wasn't anything new for him. He scooped me up and laid me down on the mattress. I slid out of my onesie and watched him unzip his jeans, to my surprise he was going commando. Zayn looked at me with a cheeky smirk and retrieved a blue packet from his pocket.

"Ten out of ten for preparation." I laughed and he rolled a condom down his length.

Zayn stood and stared down at me, biting his lip. "Take your panties off."

As sexy as I could, I slid out of my pants as he watched. My eyes widened as I noticed his member twitch and move without him willing it to. Just seeing him so bare and eager made me wet, I slid two fingers in and out of myself. Zayn jerked himself off as he watched me and we moaned in sync. I moved faster and closed my eyes in pleasure, I was stopped by Zayn grabbing my hand. He sucked on my fingers, still jerking himself off. "God you taste so fucking good Elle!" I smiled and turned around to put myself in Zayn's favourite position. 

I felt him hard against my bum and he put his weight onto my back. "I'm going to fuck you so hard babes." He groaned deeply. I moaned and he caressed my cheeks as he thrusted into me without hesitation.

"ZAYNNN!" Already I felt like I was going to cum, he had that effect on me. He was so big that I could never fully take him - until now.

He moaned repeatedly, resting on top of me, cupping my breasts and pumping in and out of me hard. "Ahh I love how tight you are babe."

"Mmm." I bit down on my lip, his movements slowed down as he pulled out and spun me around onto my back. Zayn leaned in to kiss me and I ran my hand through his black, matted hair. 

He sat on his knees and grabbed my hips pulling me up towards him. His movements were hard and fast, hitting my g-spot in perfection. I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts and he groaned, digging his nails into my skin.  

He fell back onto the bed and I climbed on top of him, his lips firm on mine. I rotated around him, bouncing up and down violently. My insides tightened as I screamed his name. The climax was intense, he tweaked my nipples as I came hard. I felt like I was on cloud nine, I could barely move as Zayn carried on pumping in and out of me.

"Ah baaabe! Babe I'm gonna cum!" Zayn managed. He pulled out and ripped off the condom, stroking his member violently over my breasts. I sucked on the tip, sending him over the edge. "OH GODDD ELLIE!" He filled my mouth with his liquids and fell onto the bed.

I watched his chest rise and fall as we lay there naked and covered in sweat, he draped the sheets over me - kissing my forehead. I nuzzled my head into his chest and realised - he would be leaving in a few minutes to go back to his hotel. I held back the tears and he pulled me closer, as if he could sense my pain.