Ep 12: Return to Mushroom Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Bob: Well, you coming on or what?

Everyone sits and Axol seatbelts his Inkweaver and pats it.

SMG4: Alright, Let's do this!

Bob: Who's off for a bus sing-a-long?

Everyone disagrees and starts screaming "O GOD PLEASE NO!"

Later

Axol: So you're from space?

Oishi: yep. Live in earth to fight evil demons. And also helping Hiro fi any of Gorgom showed up when he is struggle against them.

Axol: I see... Hey, I got a question to ask, how does Hiro know Takahito before becoming Kaijin?

Oishi: Well... it was a long time ago before I arrived on earth, Hiro was friended with Takahito and the two get along for a fun time outside. But, when unknown people showed up, the two were captured and experimented on to become Kajiin with Kingstone around the time the solar eclipse showed and the grasshopper plague arise in Japan at the same time. Because of that, the two end up becoming Kaijin of Century King, wielding two stones, the red and the green Kingstones. While they maintain their friendship, they found others and Gorgom Party, knowing that they will find a way to coexist with humanity. But 2 years later... when three kids showed up and killed Shusuke when he didn't do anything, Takahito snapped and killed them with Physic Power. During that time, the Gorgom become corrupt and start to invade humans for their idiocy. But only one remains to fight against. But he can't kill Takahito, because he knows there's still good in him even in darkness hours. But he was beyond help to him back then. As he is struggling to fight back, humans, now see that Black Sun is only protecting them, fight back and gave Takahito a scar, and ran off. Because of what he witnessed, he felt like a failure to his kind and was left with no trace behind. And later on, he found those he had cared for, and finally started his recovery process and return as their hero, Black Sun.

Axol: Wow... 

He look back at hiro, looking at the window.

Axol: Well, since humans & Kaijin now coexist, maybe this story... can shared a light to his origin one day.

Oishi: I hope so as well... He still recovering after an encounter with his old friend...but... he still had us to fight along with him.

Axol: Yeah...

Meanwhile

The scene shows Luigi & Tari sitting in the back seat while Mario is sitting in the front seat as Meggy drives the monster truck.

Luigi: Meggy! Are you sure a monster truck is the right answer here?!

Meggy: IF IT'S A FIGHT DESTI WANTS. THEN IT'S A FIGHT SHE'S GONNA GET.

Tari: ...how do you even have access to drive a monster truck?!

Meggy: I know a guy...

The scene then swoosh to Shroomy in the monster truck as there is a sign that said "Scout Training: Monster trucks"

Shroomy: Remember kids! Drive responsibly!

Then the scene goes back to them.

Mario: Note to self... be friends with Shroomy.

Meggy: When I get my hands on the splattershot again... I'm gonna drown her in ink!

Mario moves to the left because of Meggy. Meanwhile, SMG4 just driving the bus as usual as the monster truck drives along as Tari sees the bus.

Tari: WATCH OUT!

Then the two collide.

Mario: Hey dumbass! Watch where you're going!