Ep 3: Miss the action (WOTFI 2018)

It's been months since he had been with friends, he was doing his job, making sure no enemy get through the fence, but no one goes through it. While that goes on, he looks at the news about protesters but what caught his interest was city in ruins as he hears someone knocking as he answers.

Hiro: Hello?

Turns out, it was Ray.

Ray: Kid, you gotta see this.

Hiro follows Ray as he sees news reporting the attacks by Waluigi & T-Pose army.

Hiro: What the hell happened?

Juliet: We don't know. But some say it was all the rejections he bottle up to wrath all because he wasn't a Fighter for Smash Bros Ultimate. Because of that and combine his ways of getting rejected by everyone, this is the result.

Hiro: Crap... Then I need to find my friends.

Juliet: But where?

They notice the bus going through to the convention as he recognizes the driver, Mario.

Juliet: Convenient...

Hiro: Well... it's time to get back into action.

He makes a dash, passing through Witchy as he went to the cabin.

Witchy: Where is my boy going?

Juliet: Something he should do as a hero.

Witchy: Oh.

Juliet & others notice the paper.

Juliet: Hey, what's that?

Witchy: Hm?

She sees her and others looking at the paper.

Witchy: Oh! This is a resume for him to go to high school.

Nathan: Wait what?

Ivan: He has smart enough than in middle school, so putting him in a high school setting will improve his intelligent for the better. Plus it requires a degree and master's degree at college & university which requires a high school graduation diploma.

Osgar: Finally, now he won't call us in at any time, appropriate or not.

Ivan: Come on it was for the best of him to get educated.

Osgar: *Sigh* You got the point.

Meanwhile, Hiro walks through the cabin and he sees a sheath covering something as he finally removes it revealed to be Battle Hopper.

Hiro: It's been long time... huh... Alright...

There, he hops on Battle Hopper as the door opens itself as he revs up his motorcycle, and rides off into the distance as he is now determined to get there on time.