6 - puppies

march

the month of flowers and pollen. yuna's least favorite month because of the pollen.

yuna took a stroll around korea, greeting her elders and buying cute pajamas.

seungmin and yuna had pledged to never lie or hurt each other again and so far, they were on a great path.

yuna had returned to the puppy cafe that they went to on their first date. surprisingly, the outgoing samoyed was still there and amused to see her.

she went up to the employee and said 5 words.

"i want to adopt him."

the employee grinned and went to the back and brought out her manager. yuna searched inside her purse for 50$ and handed it to the employee. the manager handed her a baby blue leash.

the samoyed sat respectfully beside her with the edges of its mouth curled up. like a smile.

yuna gently put the leash on the puppy. the intercom with the woman's automated voice came on with a few beeps.

"everyone please applaud this kind woman for adopting our puppy!"

yuna waved at everyone as they applauded for her.

she took the puppy outside of the shop and decided to name it on the spot. she texted seungmin for ideas.

seungmin <33

me
hey give me ideas for puppy name

seungmin
yuna....don't tell me you bought the samoyed

me
UH....NO???

seungmin
guilty as charged. a nice name would be...sky?

me
as in your english name?

seungmin
yup

---

yuna snickered at the text messages and pet the puppy. "you're so cute," she cooed to him. she rubbed the puppies ears as he smiled in delight.

"welcome to the family, sky."

----

sky laid next to yuna while she was miserable in her boredom. she heard the door open and sky went over and barked at the intruder.

yuna frantically grabbed a pan and braced for impact.

the supposed 'intruder' popped out of the corner with a "surprise!"

it was just seungwoo. sky jumped onto seungwoo and he stood there in shock.

"you got a dog? seungmin let you?" he said while petting sky. he got off of seungwoo and went over to yuna. "he's a big dog. where'd you get him and what's his name?"

"i got him at the puppy cafe that seungmin and i went to for our first date. paid 50 buck-aroos. his name's sky." yuna smiled, pulling out her phone and taking a picture of sky.

"they don't allow pets here though..." seungwoo trailed on, settling himself onto a chair.

"what they don't know won't hurt 'em." she smirked, sending the picture she took to seungmin.

seungmin replied with a 'cute!!' and she had left him on read.

"now that you know that seungmin is an idol," seungwoo stretched the word idol. "have you met his group? felix makes the BEST brownies and minho makes the BEST beef wellington. you've got to try it."

minho. she had heard that name before. it reminded her of the call that she didn't want to remember. happy moments only.

seungwoo's phone began to vibrate in his pocket and he took it out and answered it. "hello," he said.

"i'm coming over." the caller told him.

"with who?" seungwoo asked, his voice deep.

"chan-hyung and jeongin. just for a bit." the caller said. yuna had recognize the voice like never before.

it excited her to say this, it was her boyfriend. seungmin.

sky was whining for attention from her and she finally pet him. the edges of his mouth curled up.

like a smile.

it reminded her of seungmin's happy smile, his braces being visible. her most favorite smile in the world.