FOUR

FOUR

"Fayez, did you eat my ice cream?"

Fayez Al Najjar widened his brown eyes as he heard his sister shouting for him from the kitchen, as he held a spoon in one of his hands and a bowl of ice cream in the other hand.

He began to eat it a lot quicker than he had been, shovelling it in to his mouth so that his sister would not notice that he was eating it.

"No!" He responded to her shout as he shoved the last spoonful in to his mouth, making his voice sound muffled.

"Are you sure?"

"Uh, quite sure!" Fayez rapidly swallowed, until he was forced to curse underneath his breath as he found that he was being hit with something called Brain Freeze.

"Bro! You little liar!" Omorose Al Najjar yelled as she entered the living area of their shared apartment, seeing her brother holding an empty bowl of ice cream.

The elder sibling used her hands to grab a hold of a pillow that was om their sofa, and swung it at her brothers head, watching with satisfaction as it hit him straight in to his head, knocking him off balance.

"Hey!"

Fayez released a whine at his sisters bullying of him, as he shot his hands out to grab the pillow that she had thrown at him, to throw it back at her.

Omorose ducked as the pillow flew towards her face, with a loud burst of laughter leaving her lips at her brothers failed attempt of hitting her with the pillow, since she knew just how bad his aim always was when he ended up throwing things.

The front door abruptly opened making the two siblings jump in surprise, since they had definitely not expected for somebody to walk in to their apartment.

"Am I witnessing a murder scene?"

Daniel Ricciardo laughed loudly as he held a silver metal key within his grasp, since he had made a spare key due to the fact that he always came by to visit his two favorite siblings.

They hadn't known that he had, but he knew that they wouldn't mind.

"What are you doing here, dude?" Fayez questioned as he held one of his hands on his chest, since the sudden arrival of the Australian had almost given him a heart attack.

"Don't be so rude!" Omorose scolded her brother, sending a slap to the back of the curly head of her brother.

"Fayez, I brought you some food, man." Daniel grinned as he lifted up a paper bag which was full with groceries and food.

"Oh, right well thanks mate." Fayez smiled at his best friend, with the two of them noticing how the elder sibling was dramatically rolling her eyes at them.

"It's great to see you, Danny." Omorose greeted the Australian, since she thought that her brother was being rude.

Daniel smiled happily as the woman approached him to give him a gentle hug and a small kiss on the cheek, since he knew that by her doing so that she must really comfortable around him.

Her hand pushed the front door closed whilst her other took a hold of the grocery bag that was in the hand of the Ricciardo man, taking it out of his grasp.

"It's always great to see you, Rosie." Daniel patted the back of the woman as she pulled out from the hug,

"Go and annoy him and I'll make us all some food." Omorose smiled at the man, seeing him nod his head up and down before he made his way to annoy her little brother.

She sauntered in to the kitchen with the bag of groceries, removing each of the items from the paper bag to see what food she had to work with.

He had bought beef, chicken and lamb and she knew that it was because he didn't know what her favorite meat she had, because he already knew the favorite of Fayez.