TWO

TWO

"So, not only am I being kidnapped, but I'm also being forced to watch cars go 'vroom vroom'. Damn, this day just keeps getting better and better."

Omorose Al Najjar spoke, her voice filled with sarcasm. Her brother Fayez, noticed the deadpan look on her face as she spoke, causing him to laugh.

Since her brother, Fayez had basically kidnapped her and forced her to join Daniel and himself to 'watch cars go vroom vroom', she had done nothing but sulk in the back seat, as if she was a child who was not allowed some sweets.

And she was the older sibling.

"Rosie, you always complain about having nothing to do, so shut up and stop complaining or I'll tell mom." Fayez smirked as he teased her, pretending to act like a bickering brother.

"Mom's dead, as you will be if this place does not have strong enough WiFi, because I refuse to not be the first person so watch the new season of The Walking Dead."

Omorose glared at the back of her brothers head as she noticed slight movement in his curls, which meant that he was trying to silently laugh.

And failing miserably.

"Rosie, you'll enjoy it, I promise." Daniel Ricciardo promised the woman as he glanced in to the mirror of the car, to see her scowling at him.

"Jeez, she doesn't like going out, does she?" Daniel laughed towards his best friend, who smirked as he nodded his head.

"She does, but she doesn't have any friends so she doesn't go out." Fayez turned his head around slightly, to wink at his sister.

He released a yelp as his sister leant forwards in her seat to slap her brother in the back of his head causing his body to jolt forwards abruptly.

"I have friends." Omorose denied, glaring at her brother.

"Yeah? Where? And don't say in your dreams." Fayez laughed as he quickly moved his head to avoid being hit by his sister again.

"At work."

"You work from home!"

Daniel glanced back in the mirror of the car, to see the woman's face falter, almost as if realisation had hit her, and decided to step in.

"I'm her friend."

Fayez and Omorose shot their heads in the direction of the Ricciardo man, seeing him offering the woman in the back seat a small, sympathetic smile.

Fayez knew why he had spoken up, since he knew that the Australian would have felt bad for her since she didn't have any friends. He made him feel guilty, because whilst both his sister and himself knew that he was joking, he was still completely right.

She didn't have any friends.

"I told you that I have friends." Omorose muttered underneath her breath to her brother, once again glaring at the back of his curl covered head.

"You have no idea what you've signed yourself up for, Ricciardo." Fayez shook his head at his best friend.

Daniel just shrugged his shoulders nonchantly, with a small smile on his face.

"I can handle it."

____________________________________________________

"Fayez! Who's the lady? Don't tell us that you've actually got yourself a girlfriend!"

Nico Rosberg, Jenson Button and Sebastian Vettel shouted as their best friend arrived in to the paddock, seeing a beautiful woman with long dark brown hair following behind him.