Yuvika - baby he fell for you first but you fell harder sweetheart and I am very happy for you both..

Arjun was listening all carefully...

Teju - tu kuch nahi bolega??

Arjun kept teju's head in his lap and started caressing her head....

Arjun- meri baby kitni badi hogayi re... Itna maturely baat kar rahi hai..I always wanted someone for you who just take care of you, respect you and trust me meri expectations badke hai tumhara sunny.. and I don't have words to describe... Whatever is the situation you both came out stronger and that's shows the depth of your love doll.. usse zyaada kuch nahi chahiye mujhe..

teju- I love you ajju..

Arjun- I love you too baby...

Yuvika - kisi ki nazar na lage mere bacchon ko...!! Teju tu ham sab ki laadli hai.. teri kushi mai ham sab kush hothe hai and you have got your one this time and usse accha koi nahi mil saktha tujhe jis tarah woh tujhe pamper kartha hai na I love it baby... and make sure to always grow in love..!! 

Teju - I love you maa mere liye meri har decision mai teri raay zaroori hai because maa ke baad you are the one whom I called maa and tu har baar mujhe apni beti ki tarah dekhthi hai and these words cmg from you make me feel like maa ne kudh bol rahi hai... 

Yuvi kissed her forehead... - chalo it's late now sleep...

Suddenly her phone ring... 
Arjun -kon hai...

Teju - It's meenu di oh baath karna tha subah mai busy thi so I asked her to call at night.. ruko na tum log bhi baath karo...

Teju - hellooooo meenu diiii..

Meenu- Hi meri doll kaisi hai tu?

Teju- I am superb aap batao...

Meenu - sab sahi hai oh nice arjun bhai aur yuvika bhabhi bhi hai... 

Arjun - haan haan..!!

Arjun, Bharat - Hellooo T.!! how r u... I miss you so much...

Teju- Hey my boys I too miss you yaar come to India soon na...

Poonam - hame toh koi miss nahi kartha... 

Gaurav Jiju - yaa we are no one to anybody..!!

Teju- uff stop it you guys di jiju aap logon ko toh mai bohot miss kar rahi hu I am waiting to see you all aajao na pls.. She said in a baby voice...

Gaurav -No doubt sunny fell for you itni cute kaise ho yaar tu...

Arjun(teju Bro) - thodi din saath mai raho patha chalega cute kon hai 🤣🤣

Teju - uff I am always cute nonetheless like you guys..

Poonam - and what else babe missing sunny? 

Teju - dii pehli baar teen din dur reh rahe hai it's long one but work commitments so we should...

meenu - aww cutie missing your bae koi na enjoy kar poora uske aane tak... next time chodek jaane ka sochtha bhi nahi...

Bharat - Yeah T she is right enjoy your freedom girl what will you do with that boring person all the time...

Teju- Huh? I may say this to sunny.. Bharat

Bharat - you don't and i know it...

Arjun- Yeah you are on our side T ofcourse and commaan don't be like sunny I miss you and all enjoy it to the fullest...

Arjun - waah mamu ko chodke uske gf ko support kar rahe hai... I am gonna say this to karan ahh

Bharat - No way pls bro he will beat the  hell out of us...

Yuvika - haha no worries your secret is safe with us haan..

Poonam di - There's a surprise teju bharat is cmg to India next week...

Teju- really yehhh atleast someone is cmg I am excited to meet you man!!

Bharat- mee too T we gonna harass mamu to the hell...

Teju- done bro I am waiting...

Poonam di- ohho mera sunny ko itna mat tang karo ahh thoda thike...

Arjun - not done you will enjoy without me...

Teju - so you too come dude...

Arjun- these semesters are headache T... Just waiting for the completion...

Teju- Haha I know but that's imp too so u better concentrate on that... I wanna see the good result...

Arjun- I assure you that T!!

Teju - cool... jiju why r u so silent??

Gaurav - Teju I am just admiring you all and I am feeling grateful that sunny has choosen the best girl.... you both deserve eachother and I am happy for you guys..

Teju- awwie thanks jiju I am also feeling lucky to have such a superb fam!!

poonam di - same here doll!!! accha fine it's late good night

Teju- Good night everyone I love you all..

All- we all love you too!!

They hung up the call...

Arjun- chalo sleep now you have call time in the morning itslef...

All went to sleep with the brightest smile on their faces...

Without knowing the fact of what's gonna hit them next day???

Screen Freeze........

Precap - Arjun - Te...Teju ko kya hua???

Aneri- what the hell has happened to her??

So yeah guys I hope you like this chapter... and yeah I am not getting any comments so now you will get the next chapter after the completion of the target only...Pls do comment and tell me what did you like the most in this chapter and also pls give suggestions also guys... I am waiting for your responses..!!