When our car comes to a stop Chris squeezes my hand a couple of times and then exit the car, waving around and then turning to help me out.
The crowd in front of our car goes silent for a second trying to figure out what is going on, and then I come out of the car smiling bright to everyone and meeting Chris's eyes.
"We are going to be fine" he whispers in my ear making me smile again
He keeps waving at the crowd, stopping for autographs a pics with fans while I stand behind him alongside with Megan.
"Interviews and official photos" Megan says directing us down the carpet
"Babe, don't feel like you have to do this" Chris tells me looking in my eyes as his hands hold mine
"I want to, if you still do"
"Let's rock this!" He says
First comes photos, and let me say my poor eyes! Now I get what Chris meant. We pose for about five/ten minutes before moving forward for interviews.

Interviewer
Chris
Mia

"Moving on we are here with Captain America himself, Mr Chris Evans and a lady! How are you guys and who's this beauty Chris?"

"Hi Michelle! I'm great, thanks! Uhm...this is Mia, my girlfriend"

"Hi!"

"Oh my...Chris you hit the lottery! You are gorgeous girl!"

"Thank you!"

"You look beautiful together, I've seen you walk the carpet! Last personal question, how long have you guys been together?"

"Few months, which isn't that long but I know she's it, she's the one for me and I love her"

"Same goes for me, Chris is such a sweetheart, he makes me feel safe and loved like I've never been before and he also has the cutest little girl"

"I'm so happy for you! Let's talk about the movie, how was that?"

"It's always so fun filming for Marvel, I get to do crazy stunts and other things and my coworkers are just awesome. We are one big family and when we get together it always feels so good"

"Now...Elizabeth Olsen told me you tap dance"

"She's saying that around? Can't believe her!"

"It was time for someone to out you babe! People have to now how talented you are in tap dancing!"

"It is true, I do tap dance and I love it. One day on set I thought I was alone and did a few steps but everyone ended up seeing me"

"He's a man full of talents! I'll let you go, have a good night and best of luck for the future!"

"Thank you so much!"

Phew!
"I thought it was going to be worse!" I tell him
"You did so good baby" he says quickly pecking my lips
"Yo Evans!"
We turn and see Renner waving to us
We walk to him and see the rest of the cast in a circle
"Hi guys! This is Mia, my girlfriend" Chris introduces me
"I already met her!" Robert says
"Stop bragging about it!" Hemsworth tells him lightly shoving him
"It very nice to meet you all and see you again!" I say before hugging all of them.

Ten minutes later we've been invited to enter the theater. The cast got presented on stage before the movie started.
It was awesome, as always, they did a really good job and I'm very proud of them all.
Chris and I stayed for an hour or so at the after party and then we left to go back to our hotel, entering hand in hand, not caring if anyone saw us because now everyone knows about our love.