𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

Comenzar desde el principio

Six hands shot up, but Carlos' hand was held down by Jay. Ryder as revenge for his best friend tried to push his down. Fairy godmother seemingly blind to that chose Jay, "C, turn it over to the proper authorities," he said smugly. Ella let out a small giggle at Jay's eagerness. She didn't know how to love properly but she was sure how she treated Jay was how you treated someone you love. At least that's what the voice in her head told her. Jay loved hearing her giggle, she didn't have an easy life either, but he couldn't imagine having the world at your fingertips and then it all being stolen away. At least his scars didn't come from a parent. He would do anything to hear her giggle, it meant she was happy if even only for a moment.

"I was gonna say that," Carlos whined.

"But I said it first. Come here!" Jay wrestled him onto the table roughly ruffling his hair. Ryder swiftly pushed Jay off the table smiling calmly as he yelped on the way down bringing Carlos with him. Aaron wanted nothing to do with any of this. 

Fairy godmother called their attention, "Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."

Carlos retaliated with, "Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass."

Jazzy smirked, "No idea what tourney is but I'm almost positive that she's not asking."

"That would be the most positive you've ever been," Jay muttered, making her eyes flash in warning almost like she was possessed. Causing Jay to lurch forward and smack his head on the table. 

Fairy god mother was now sure they were the children of prophecy and she had been right all those years ago. But, again, she couldn't tell Ben; he wouldn't believe her, the best she could do was try and keep them focused on school. "You, Jazzy can use that energy during cheerleading practice." The girls' eyes widened, and her hands twitched towards her sash of Voodoo dolls under her coat. 

Ella snapped to get her to stop, fairy godmother saw so Ella had to put together a quick lie. "I just came up with another design Idea for Jazzy and Evie. They like to sew and your just so," she thought about a word that wouldn't get her in trouble. "Inspiring," she smiled softly. It was unnerving as Fairy godmother saw the power balance taking place.

"Can I be excused? I had nothing to do with this and I am not in the mood to be toyed with," Aaron asked referring to tourney practice. 

~~~

Chad and Audrey were laughing while they were walking with Ben who was not paying them any mind. Chad turned his gaze to the four girls. He tapped Ben, "Those kids are trouble."

He looked over as Evie and Jazzy said goodbye to Mal and Ella the four of them never seemed to be apart for long. He noticed that Ella was never alone, there was always a least one of the others by her side. More times than not it was Jay. "Come on Chad give them a chance." Ben said.

Audrey gave an awkward smile, and held Ben's hands, "Oh. No offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother." She was still unsure about Jazzy and Ella but decided to put them down anyway just to be safe. "And As much as I would love to save Ella and Jazzy, they've been around evil for too long, they're corrupted."

"Well, I think you're wrong about them," Ben closed his locker, "I'll see you later." He made his way over to the girls, "Hey," Ben said. Ella closed her locker showing off the door that she painted like her 'tome of shadows' book. "How was your first day?"

"Super," Mal said sarcastically, proudly displaying a Long Live Evil silhouette on her locker.

He looked at the lockers Ella and Mal always painted together it was some of the only times when they were quiet and agreed completely with one another, it connected them and made them the sister that they are. "You two should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?" Ben offered to keep his eyes solely trained on Mal. Ella glared already understanding what was happening.