Should I?

Zoey's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~
"Let's go guys the boys are waiting for us at the hart mansion!" I screamed at the girls.
"I wonder why we're having dinner?" Kaylee said
"Maybe they just love us" Paris said laughing
We all got in the limo they sent and drove away. When we got there no other cars were there. That means it's something special. we walked into the restaurant and there stood all our dates as handsome as always. Kian in his pink tie, Matt in his blue tie, and jc in his plad tie. The boys were so handsome. And just when I thought this day couldn't get any better...... "Zoe bear, I have something to ask you." Kian said as he got down on one knee.
My mind just whent blank that I don't remember anything else he said other than,
"So Zoe will you..."
I didn't let him finish before I ran out of the room yelling.... "Let me think about it!"
The whole room grew super silent and Kian started to cry. Yes Kian started to cry. In the other rooms all the girls had said yes to their now know fiancé's but Kian was just left there all alone on the floor crying and wanting to know what he did wrong.
Zoe's house
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zoe what the hell was that for?" Kaylee yelled right when I opened the door.
"Who said u could come over?" I screamed!
"Me"
Of course she would say that.
"We all said yes and you tell off Kian!! Are u kidding me ur freaking insane." She screamed!!
"We're 17 it's too young for us to get married."
Just then a scream came from upstairs. It was her mothers scream.... Zoe and kaylee ran upstairs to see what was happening. And all they saw was Zoe's mother on the floor..... Dead.
Zoey sat in the floored and cried.