Whats going on

Zoey's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all put on our masks. Kian ran over to me and hugged me in his massive arms, "babe I just want you to know how much I love you, and I always will even if this is the end please always reme....."
He didn't finish. He grabbed my head took off me mask and we started kissing. He put his younger on my lip asking for permission to enter.... Permission granted.😂
He then put his hands up my back and we started cuddling. He put my mask back on me and said, "Zoe I love you."
"We're going down!" The pilot yelled.
I started crying. Kian grabbed my hand and wiped my tears. I've never had someone who loved my so much. And now I'm gonna die!!! No this can't happen. I ran into the cockpit and started using my skills from my brothers airplane game and I tried to land the plane. We were going down fast but I saw a grassy field. I turned the huge plane toward the field and we came down with a huge crash. My head hit the front of the steering wheel and I was bleeding.... Badly, but other than that everyone was ok. Kian ran in to get me. He was crying, so I started crying. He took off his shirt revealing an amazing six pack.😍 and then wrapped his shirt around my bleeding head. I looked in the plane to see if everyone was ok... And of course kaylee and Matt were making out. And Paris and Jc were cuddling. Everything was perfect. Until we tried to call someone and there was no service. Good thing I had sprint because for the first time we were the only one with service. I called 911, "yes our private jet just wrecked, we are all fine but we are stranded.... I don't know where we are let me check. Siri where are we? "We are at 29473 alder lane, England" 29473 alder lane, England" I told the lady.
"She's on her way!"
*3 hours later*
The lady finally got here and took us to the airport. Where Kian gave this man 1,000 dollars he just pulled out of his pocket. Like what?!?!?! But anyways we we now officially on our way to Paris. Kian and I cuddled the whole way there. "Kian I am so glad I still get to live with the sweetest person."
"Zoe stop talking about yourself. If anyone sweet,adorable,kind,funny,shy,hot,lovable its you" and then he kissed me and said, "goodnight Zoe love you"😘
~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you all enjoyed❤️💕