⧪5⧪

A/N: something traumatizing is about to happen so beware. it's not r*pe though so don't worry. but it's still uncomfortable to read. sorry in advance. the end makes up for this though ;)

❚⇀❙⧪❙↽❚

"Ugh, it's so early," Alani groans, stepping out of the van.

"Let's get this over with," Sujin says, following after. "The sooner we get on this plane, the sooner I can get the fuck to sleep."

Y/n shakes her head. "Language."

Eisaku sluggishly exits the vehicle and plows into Y/n's side. She grunts at the impact but holds her to her side. Y/n frowns at the pure heat of her forehead pressing against her neck.

"Ei-chan," Y/n whispers, switching her tongue to Japanese.

"Hm?" she hums, cuddling closer.

"Are you still in heat?"

Eisaku grunts. "Yes."

Y/n curses under her breath and pulls her closer. "Why didn't you say anything?"

Eisaku lets out a blissful sigh as Y/n begins to scent her and gently massage her back and hips. "It's just the last day where I'm in the middle of heat brain and a sense of normalcy."

"Ah," she nods. "Alright."

The other four members walk up to them and they wait patiently as cameras repeatedly flash.

"Why are there so many people here?" Jihye asks.

"There's always a lot of people here when we travel," Hyunjoo shrugs, tugging on her hoodie tighter.

"No but there's like more people than normal," Sevie says.

"It's because of them," Y/n jerks her head to the side.

The others turn and watch as Stray Kids pile out of their own vehicles. Some of the members notice them standing there and rush to greet them.

"Hey!" Felix gives a short hug to a few of the girls.

The alphas of the group approach them but quickly tense as Y/n tugs Eisaku closer, Hyunjoo and Sevie taking a protective step in front of them.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Y/n smiles at Jeongin. "It's alright. It's just a bit of post-heat. You're alright."

Jeongin nods and quickly ducks away along with Seungmin and Changbin.

Minho frowns. "Should she be out right now? Even if it is post-heat, she should be resting."

Hyunjoo smiles softly at him. "That's sweet of you."

Minho does that shy breathless laugh of his and turns away, his ears turning red. The Stays in the crowd scream at his reaction and he smiles once more and waves at them.

"She'll be fine," Y/n assures him. "She'll sleep the rest of it off on the plane."

"Alright," Minho nods his head shortly. "Let us know if you need anything."

Eisaku glances at him and nods. "Thank you."

"Don't you guys have your own flight today?" Yuaimo frowns.

Y/n sighs. "We're both going to the same place."

"Huh?" Alani blinks. "But I thought we were going on tour."

"We are but so are they," she informs them. "Our concerts are before theirs."

"Oh no," Jihye fakes a pout while leaning on Felix's shoulder. "We're stuck with Stray Kids."