⧪1⧪

❚⇀❙⧪❙↽❚

Alphas, Omegas, Betas, and Fate. Those are the four most important things to society.

Y/n is an omega and a pretty powerful one at that. Her official secondary gender is Prime Omega. She outranks almost every other dynamic except the Enigma. They're the strongest thing in human nature, but luckily, Y/n's never met one... until now.

"Eh?"

"Ha?"

"What?"

Their manager stares blankly at them. "Seriously?"

Y/n clears her throat and sits up in her chair. "Sorry, we're just a bit... confused. Did you just say we're doing an album collab with Stray Kids?"

Hwang Euntae, their manager, sighs and taps the desk in front of him. "Yes, that's exactly what I said. It's been requested by JYP himself."

"Oh, great. JYP," Sevie rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest.

Y/n reaches over and places her hand on her thigh, keeping her calm. "Why now? We've both just put out our comeback albums. A collab this big will take some time."

Euntae shrugs. "It will, but this is what JYP wants. You guys are a talented group. For Lavish and Stray Kids to collab like this would be... revolutionary."

Yuaimo's bright voice breaks the tension in the room. "I think this is a great opportunity!"

The other girls give her a plain look and the maknae pouts. "What? I'm just saying."

Y/n smiles. "I kind of agree, but only on the aspect of our skills. Stray Kids have achieved some amazing things as a group and so have we. For both of our groups to collab like this would be mind-blowing."

Euntae grins. "So you're agreeing?"

Y/n frowns. "Euntae, what about our schedules? We've been doing a lot of content lately and so have Stray Kids."

"Well, it turns out that Stray Kids have already planned out the album."

Hyunjoo makes a face. "What, so we're just supposed to let them control what kind of sound we want the album to be and be nothing but puppets?"

"Yeah," Sujin speaks up. "Sure, they've got some amazing skills with producing, but so do we. We've gotten tons of top-charted songs that we've written and produced ourselves."

"Besides, we may have similar styles in music but we are vastly different," Jihye glares. "For one, we're girls and they're guys. Their lyrics are just a tad bit more masculine and I am 100% sure none of us want to sing songs specified for men."

"Guys," Y/n chastises.

The members mumble their apologies and she sighs, facing Euntae.

"Although they could've said it in a nicer way, they're right," she gives him a firm look. "If we're going to collab with them, it should be together. We make the tracks together, we write the lyrics together. I won't have it any other way."

Euntae nods his head. "Okay. I understand that. I'm sure they'll be fine with that."

Y/n sits back in her seat and stares at the ground. A collab with Stray Kids. None of them have officially met them or know anything about them. Why does JYP want them to collab all of a sudden?