Please read Important.

Hello guys... first of all I m really very sorry for the irregular updates and last few months life was so hectic that I just couldnt bring myself to write... I was very ambitious and maybe I bit off more than I could chew because as grand and elaborate the story sounded in my head and inspite of all the planning in my head that how inteicately I will write this story focusing on each and every thought and feeling our main characters go through and their journey of falling in love... sadly I couldnt live up to my own expectations. First reason being the patience to write this kind of story. It is exhausting and me being me I cant being myself to do a half hearted update.. I need perfection and sadly perfection takes a lot of patience which I lack so now I m discontinueing this story... i have the whole thing mapped out in my head each dialogue each look each glance each feeling each emotion in a particular situation is clearly framed in my head but to bring it to fruitation is the main problem. Second problem being my health.. I feel concious talking about it but last whole year had been quite hectic for me and I was going through so many emotions and my mental health was and most probably is still not in a healthy space. I m most probably going through depression but m scared to share with anyone ... well that aside my mind keeps wavering and flickering hence i m not able to concentrate on comeleting this story.

Overall I m thankful to all of you for your gracious words and complents for my writing so here is my question. Would you prefer if I write oneshots based on situations requested by you all? If yes please give your answer in comments .

Writing is a way to make me forget about my shitty life but when I dont get response or even a bit of proper feedback or interaction it makes me feel insecure. So please bear with me and please do suggest if you have any ideas.

Once again sorry... i myself feel very frustrated when I like a story and m invested in it and its discontinue thats why I have decided to try oneshots as they wont require longterm commitment.

Thank you!