9

DAY 1 ....saturday

After Donal Vidhi and Ishaan go to main house for cleaning karan turns towards Tejasswi and sees that she has a conflicted expression so he slips closer to her and asks whats troubling her.

Karan: what happened? if its because of Afsana don't stress too much.

Tejasswi: no its not about her, I somewhat had a vibe that I am not gonna be able to gel with her that much and seeing her actions I think I know that she is a bit headstrong and as much I try to explain to her, once she has formed an opinion about me she is not gonna change it.

Karan: she is not bad...

Tejasswi: i didn't say she is bad its just i wont be able to gel with her and i don't want to because its better to be cautious from the start.

Karan: ok then what is troubling you.

Tejasswi: Afsana is a simple person ... i can understand that she is trying to pick a fight to be seen, today its me tomorrow it would be someone else. She is not someone who will plan and plot she will just try to do something amidst the situation what affected me and kind of brought me back to reality is Donal.

Karan: why because she called you fake. Don't listen to her and don't be affected by what she says.

Tejasswi: i am not a fool, her or for that matter anyone present here and not to be rude but that includes you also , their opinion of me doesn't affect me. Maybe in future you will become my friend, vidhi or even jay you all may become my friend but right now no one here knows me so their opinion doesn't matter. What matters is in all this excitement I kind of forgot that at the end of the day this is a show and how much ever good a person is desperation can be very ugly. Donal was so sweet to me through out she even talked to me many times but suddenly now she calls me fake. She didn't say that to my face and it kind of jerked me back to reality that right now i am not amongst my friends and family that they are going to be brutally honest with me. I have to constantly be on my toes and be very aware of my surroundings. Be careful of all the masks everyone has because these people may not be of any significance to me in my life but they can be very formatting in my position in this house.

Karan was again speechless and in awe of this girl for sometime. The girl who has such innocent merriment all day long is not just that she is very intelligent and has maturity way beyond her age. Such kind of clarity and wisdom regarding ones own self and life as a whole only comes to those who have seen life for what it is,all its good and bad.

Karan: you really are something else.

Tejasswi: i like to enjoy every minute of my life but to enjoy my life i need to be aware of those who may be a hurdle between me and my happiness and in this case between me and my game.

Saying this she winks at karan and karan really is very impressed with her.

Karan: lets see inki cleaning hui ki nahi.

Tejasswi: abhi nahi hui hai... Donal was talking to vidhi and most probably trying to instigate her against me.

Karan: how do you know?

Tejasswi: while we were talking my eyes were on the main house... whatever Donal was saying to her, vidhi's expression looked really irritated and had a sarcastic look and vidhi also glanced in my direction a couple of times.

Karan: all this while you were giving me a life lesson you were also aware of whats going on around you? You really weren't kidding when you said about being more alert and removing all the hurdles between your goal.

Tejasswi: now my game mode is on those whom i genuinely like i will put all my heart and give my hundred percent for them but those who try to cross me have another thing coming their way. Just because i am funny and polite people underestimate my intelligence and consider me naive.

Karan: so you are telling me i should be afraid of you?

Teja looked at karan for a few seconds with a deadpan look which made karan a bit self conscious. Then a wide grin made its way to teja's face.

Tejasswi: arey tu toh meri dost hai kundrri.... Right now you are at the top of my priority and friend list. Tujhe tension lene ki zarurat nahi hai and agar koi tujhe tang kare toh mujhe bolna mai apni kundrii ko tang karne wale ki waat laga dungi.

Karan: doesn't you claiming to protect me and calling me kundrii emasculate me?

Teja: do you feel emasculated?

Karan: not at all, in fact when I am a gallant in distress you can be my princess in shining armour.

And with this they both bust into laughter.

Karan

What is this girl. Listening to her about her thoughts now made me aware that she is the same girl who can bring a smile on a person's just by being around and with her cute and funny antics but she is also a girl who can give you a new perspective to life, who can see through your soul with just a look and a girl who can revel and flourish even in the toughest times. She is not only funny and silly but also she has such a maturity and wisdom in her that is very rare in a person her age. With every conversation i have with here, it only makes me a little more sure to my first impression of her and that is.... Tejasswi prakash is an enigma. People like her are very rare and when you meet them try to never let them go.

Vidhi, Donal and Ieshaan comeback after cleaning and we are instructed by BiggBoss to wait in the benches only. After sometime Mouni comes back and then invites the three Ott contestants. Nishant, Pratik and Shamita are introduced and them Mouni wishes everyone good luck and leaves. I am happy seeing Nishant and Pratik. Nishant and me were very close 11 years ago but with time and as years passed, we grew older and drifted apart never the less we do know each other very well and it would be nice to have another friend around. Pratik has been like a student to me and i will always have a soft spot for him in my heart but i don't think we will be together in the game . I know this because i know him.