18

DAY-8... Friday (weekend ka war shoot)

Everyone woke up and just cleaned the living-room area of the main house as instructions came that the weekend ka war shoot will happen in living room.

Everyone had the breakfast sent by the team and then nishant was instructed to choreograph a segment for navrati celebration. Everyone practiced and then girls decided to use the washroom first so that they can start getting ready as their hair and makeup will take longer. Teju had wokenup early that morning before everyone so she had already taken a bath and washed her hair because she knew today was wkw shoot so everyone will hog the washrooms and as she was she would most probably get very late so instead acted smart and did her business earlier than everyone. She had already finalised her outfit last night and everything was set so she was really very care free and was enjoying the rehearsals and was taking short naps while everyone was busy taking bath and deciding their outfits.

After sometime Teju got ready... her stylist had sent her two outfits one was a maroon pant and top, the top had golden work and fluffy sleeves and another outfit was a short black dress with colourful indian design on the skirt. Everyone had traditional outfits so Teju thought maybe her designer was trying to experiment with her look as hers were not classicaly traditional they were a perfect balance between modern clothes with traditional patterns. Anyway she did her hair in a puffy high ponytail and vibrant fresh make up and wore the black short dress.

Teju's dress

Although Teju started to get ready at last she was ready way before everyone as her outfit was very easy and Miesha did her hair and makeup really quickly so she gave herself a once over and went out to chill with others

Nishant and pratik were ready so Teju did some last minute brush up of her steps with pratik for dandiya and nishant helped her revise her other steps. After that Jay, Karan and Vishal were sitting so she went and started talking to them. They had some small talk.

As soon as Teju got to them Karan did polite conversation for a few minutes and went away from there in pretext of using the washroom and then after coming back he sat with Umar and Vidhi and they were talking among themselves. Karan was craving talking to Teju but once he had decided something he thought its best to stick to that decision only. Although he was avoiding talking to Teju but his eyes unconsciously always found her no matter whatever conversation he was having with whomever or wherever. Teju had yet to realise this change in karan's behaviour and only time would tell how long will it take for her to realise that karan was purposely avoiding her.

After sometime everyone got ready and sat on the sofa in the living room. Karan sat near the corner and coincidently teju came and sat beside him. He tensed up a bit and thought about changing his place but then he thought it would become rather obvious that he was avoiding her and he didn't want to do that. Teju was going to say something to karan and just then Vidhi came and asked Teju to shift a little bit and sat in between them. Karan couldnt decide wether he was happy or not by vidhi's intrusion because his mind was relieved that he could maintain his distance from Teja but his heart was sad at being away from a person who genuinely made him happy and made him feel nice things.

Salman Khan came on screen and everyone did their performance and came and sat back in their seats in the same order as before. Salman praised them all and said that the first week was dynamic and everyone is loving this season. Then he started doing one on one conversations.

Salman: toh Vishal jo tum ye camera ke paas jake commentary dete ho voh tumhe kya lagta hai.. hum dikhate honge usse tv par? Logo ko bore kar rahe honge?

Vishal: kaat dete honge sir.

Salman: sahi mein bahut pakau hota hai but pata nahi audience ko kyu accha lagta hai... yeh sutradhar ka kirdaar jo tum play karte ho logo ko bahut pasan aa raha hai.

Vishal: Thank you sir.

Salman: shamita tumne marathi sikhi ki nahi?

Shamita: thoda thoda try kar rahi hu...

Salman: toh phir ek test lete hai tumhara...

Salman teases shamita and then moves on others.

Salman: Teju... aap jo news reporting karti hai.... Woh kya lagta hai apko logo ko pasand aati hogi? Its very irritating.

Teju's smile dims a bit.

Salman: But don't know why audience is loving it.... Toh chalo apne reporter andaz mein iss hafte ki top news bata dejiye.

Teju stands up and in her cute and funny dramatic way starts narrating the news...

Teju: Toh BiggBoss ka 15th season chalu ho chuka hai aur yaha itne bhin bhin prakar ke praani hai ke yeh kisi zoo se kam nahi lag raha. Ghar mein aate hi junglewasiyon aur mukhya ghar waasiyon mein jung chhid gayi hai. BiggBoss ko pata nahi ladkiyon se kya taklif hai jo unhone sabka make up chura liya hai shayad woh humari khubsurti se jealous feel kar rahe hai.... Pratik ko shayad iss ghar ka interior pasand nahi aaya isliye unhone already remodeling ki pahal kar di hai... pehle khaanch se aur fir bathroom ke darwaze se. Map ke tukdon ko leke sabmein ek alag hi akrosh jaag chuka hai... aate hai mausam ki khabar par... shuru ke kuchh din sukha mahaul tha par do dino se Miesha aur Ieshaan par pyar ki barish ho rahi hai... isi ke saath aaj ke samachar samapt hote hai.

Everyone claps and Salman also laughs throughout the segment.

Salman: Too good Teju... well done.

Moving forward salman talks to jay about his aggression and then he moves on to pratik. He scolds pratik for breaking the glass and then comes to the bathroom topic.

Salman: Aap sab ko kya lagta hai jo Pratik ne kiya woh sahi tha ya galat? Karan aap bataiye.

Karan: Sir definitely jo Pratik ne kiya woh galat tha ... ek ladki jab bathroom mein hai uss wakt we should think how she might be feeling inside when you are trying to break the lock.

Pratik: But meri koi galat intention nahi thi.

Salman: Be quite pratik... Tejasswi aapka kya kehna hai.

Tejasswi: First of all koi bathroom mein ho na ho lock ya latch BiggBoss ki property hai jise destroy karna rules ke khilaf hai. On top of it when someone is inside the washroom it doesn't matter what your intention is but the person inside the shower will feel vulnerable jab unko lagega ki koi bahar darwaze ke saath chhed khani kar raha hai. so what he did is definitely wrong.

Salman: Bilkul sahi. Pratik ab aap bataiye kya lagta hai apko ... kya aap abhi bhi mante hai jo aapne kiya woh sahi tha.... And aisa bhi nahi hai ki aapko pata nahi tha ki koi washroom mein hai kyunki shower ki awaz apke mic ke through hume sunai de rahi thi toh aapko toh obviously de rahi hogi.

Pratik: Sir but meri koi galat intention nahi thi...

Salman: Arey tum tape ki tarah intention pe atak gaye ho... koi aapki intention pe question nahi kar raha aap khud baar baar intention pe focus kar rahe ho... sabko pata hai ki aapki galat intention nahi thi but fir bhi basic decency hoti hai to give privacy when someone is showering... do incidence huye hai and dono incidence mein Vidhi ya Miesha mein se kisi ne aapki intention ya character ko question nahi kiya hai its about the principle of your actions being wrong.

Then he continues to grill pratik and so it goes.
After that rakhi comes and does her fun segment and a funny catfight with Teju over BiggBoss baby.

Saturday segment of the episode is shot its almost 6 in the evening. Housemates are given a break of an hour to have food and refreshments then the shoot will continue.

Hello guys! I am updating after a month... My health was not good and whenever I felt a bit better I really didnt have the state of mind to update... hopefully from now I will be able to update regularly again... I will try to update two chapters daily lets just hope For the best. Please do comment, vote and share this story... your support really motivates me to update regularly. Thank you.