10

DAY 1....

Tejasswi

Shamita, Nishant and Pratik are welcomed and Mouni leaves after wishing everyone best of luck. We all go and start interacting with everyone.I try to see who has the least number of people around them and then try to have a conversation with them.

Tejasswi: hi am Tejaswi.

Pratik shakes my forwarded hand, nods and leaves. Well thats something. I don't ponder much and try to talk to Shamita.

Tejasswi: hi i am Tejasswi

Shamita: shamita.

She also just introduces herself and goes from there after a smile. Are they given some kind of instructions to not interact with anyone or are they just filled with attitude.

Nishant: hello i am nishant.

Tejasswi: Tejasswi.... You are friend of pratik's right?

Nishant: that was in Ott don't know what will happen here.

Tejasswi: arey not this Pratik I am talking about choreographer Pratik.... He is a good friend of mine and while you were in Ott he supported you a lot.

Nishant: oh yes. But let me tell you one thing I already know we are going to be good friends.

Tejasswi: How do you know this?

Nishant: I used to watch your serial and also khatron.... You were fab and your this drama nature is full on my vibe.

Tejasswi: oh really.... Ab toh tu dekh Nishant hum iss ghar ko pagal na karde toh humara naam badal denge.

Nishant: khub milke teen paanch karenge.

After few minutes nishant goes to interact with others and I am happy to have gained another person who could potentially be my friend.

After all the introduction and everything..... there was also a fight between umar and pratik which I don't know what to feel about, everyone has divided into small groups and chitchatting with each other. I am thinking wether I should just stay put and enjoy some me time and grasp my head around about all the things that have happened in these two days or should I also go and be a part of some conversation. I sit ideally and ponder over everything and just try to relax when I see karan sitting alone in a corner behind the tree where he sleeps. He also looks in deep thought. Seeing him like this reminded me of our encounter in that new year party where we met again. It was also a similar situation where we were both a welcome personality in the heart of chaos yet we gravitated towards solitary peace and contemplation. Seeing him now I remembered what I saw in his eyes that day.... Which I am seeing again now. His face looks stoic but his eyes are running thousands of stories at a time. He is self contemplating something and his head is at war with his own self. This look is what made my heart clench that day and it is giving me the same feeling today also. I normally don't try to interfere in others matters or even avoid giving some kind of suggestion or advice on my own unless they specifically ask me but that day I just couldn't bare to see his inner turmoil and gave him some kind of support. Maybe I feel so gravitated towards him is because I can understand him. Maybe I empathise with him so much because what he is feeling is the same thing i have also gone through and having gone through that and knowing what this feeling of loneliness and misunderstanding of ones own character or worth can do to a person's mental sanity and also the life of people around them who care for them is the reason why I cant stop myself from interfering in his personal problems. It hurts when people think You are not mature because you are funny. It hurts when people don't consider your emotions as important because you try to diffuse the tension or create a joyful environment. Its hurtful when just because you give your all people take you for granted. Its hurtful when people create an image about you and that image becomes so big that you get confused whether i am who people believe me to be or i am who is someone completely different. It is exhausting when you start making choices on the basis of what people think you will do instead of what you want to do.

Looking at karan i think I have figured out what is troubling him. People have created this rich playboy badboy persona of him and he had melded himself into that character for years but now it has come to a brimming point and now he is confused that is he really that bad which people make him out to be. He is confused because even after doing what people have expected out of him he still doesn't feel content and happy. He doest feel relaxed even after doing nothing because unconsciously he is acting as someone else 24/7 for years of his life. He wants to be goofy but is afraid that people will go away from him because he will loose his stud image. He is afraid to show his shy typical punjabi peepa munda side because he is afraid maybe people will think he is not the devil may care flirt they expect him to be. He is afraid to confidently want alone time because its expected out of him to be the life of the party and heart of every conversation.

I don't know what it is but since I have gained a friend like him... I don't want to loose him and more importantly I don't want him to loose himself because I have gone through this and I wouldn't wish this feeling on my worst enemy also so how can I let this sweetu kundriii. Wait and watch Karan kundra You wont know what hit you.... When you called me your friend I didn't just become one of your many acquaintances who claim to be your bros.... You have gained a friend for life. And I as a person cant let my friends be sad because I have got very few of them but who I have I make sure I have them for life.

With a new determination I go and sit beside him.