"Oh hey Thomas, we are just talking about James." replied Gordon.

"About James, have you guys seen him since he hasn't come back into the sheds yesterday." asked Thomas.

"Thomas I uh James is sick today so that's why I am taking James work." Nia answered.

While Gordon, Thomas and Nia was having conversation. Gilbert and Gabriel was enjoying a meal before their express when they are interrupted by The Fat Controller. 

"Gilbert, I want to tell this but due to last night event. The railway that leads to Dryaw and the surrounding area is quarantined and you cannot pass through that route." The Fat Controller explained to the driver and the fireman.

Then Gordon and Nia face toward to Fat Controller. Gordon asks The Controller.

"Wait, what about James? Didn't he pass through Dryaw yesterday?" Gordon asked to the Controller.

"Gordon, do not be worried. We are handling this as best as we could and James is fine." Controller replied but the station is filled with conversation about the last night shooting star that had crashed somewhere in the forest near Dryaw and the supposed "aliens". All the people there including journalist came to Sir Topham Hatt to question about what happen in the forest.

"Everybody! Calm down, we are handling the situation in Dryaw. Do not be worried!" The Controller reassured the passengers at the station before loud siren from the British Government.

"We interrupt regular programming as we bring you a message from Her Majesty government." from the comms. All the people in the station including the engines were listening closely.

 All the people in the station including the engines were listening closely

"Please stand by and wait for information. This is an emergency news from the BBC as yesterday phenomenon, the Shooting Star. It had crashed into a forest near Dryaw and have detected an alien invasion by the parasites. Dryaw, Elsbridge, Toryreck, Knapford. If you are in the following cities or towns. Please evacuate immediately to the eastern side of the island as we have reported large cases of parasites attacking the human resident. 

I repeat, If you are in the following cities or town. Please evacuate immediately to the eastern side of the island as we have reported large case. If you encounter unusual creatures that have the description of large, purple bugs that resembles of an isopod shall be avoided at all cost and if you encounter a human being with the aforementioned bug on their head must be avoided as they seek to infect other humans. We are ordering evacuation vehicles in Vicarstown. We are currently evacuating important people in Sodor. If you are the first one to arrive in Vicarstown you may be evacuated to the Mainland. May God Bless You All"

Shortly after the announcement had ended. All the people there including the engines are all worried about their safety. Some of the passengers that was about to board the coaches left the station and went storming to get foods. Some decided to leave the station on their vehicles. Some though decided that the trains were their only safety and decided to board on the Express Coaches as well Thomas coaches.

"Oh dear. Thomas, I think we should get to Vicarstown. We need to deliver the people safely." suggested Clarabel.

"Good idea Clarabel. Well Gordon and Nia, see you guys later. I am gonna go to Vicarstown. I hope you guys also get there soon and good luck." Thomas said to Gordon and Nia before departing to Vicarstown.

Gilbert and Gabriel who heard the announcement decided to told the passengers to get in if they want to survive because they are going to Vicarstown for the Mainland. Gilbert start preparing the trip as Gabriel put in as much coal into the firebox. 

Suddenly, there is huge growls from the station. It was them. It was the infected people with the parasites. Gordon took a last look at Nia before departing and whistling to her. Hoping that Nia can get there soon. 

Gordon took the round from the Harbour but the situation there was horrible. There was fire all around and he took a look at the Knapford Sheds only to find out there is none. 

"Where could the engines possibly go from the sheds? Did they knew the warning already?" Gabriel pondered to himself but before it could be answered. Gordon heard screaming from the other rails. Gilbert and Gabriel took a look out of the cab window only to find out it was Harvey! But oh my god, Harvey... 

Harvey was screaming in pain, whistling profusely as his eyes were scorched in flames

Harvey was screaming in pain, whistling profusely as his eyes were scorched in flames. Then we realized, Harvey was on the same track as Nia and he was heading for the Knapford Station. He was gonna impact on sight with Nia.

"Wait! Gilbert, we need to warn Nia to get out of the station!" Gordon exclaimed worried for his friend.

"I am sorry Gordon but we are already far besides Harvey is going down fast." Gilbert said to Gordon.

"I AM SORRY BUT YOU ARE GONNA LET NIA DIE?!" Gordon exclaimed to Gilbert.

"Gordon! You need to know, we can't do anything we are already far from the station!" Gilbert told to Gordon.

Harvey raced down from the bridge into the Knapford Station head on. Nia whistled for the driver to go back but it was too late...

 Nia whistled for the driver to go back but it was too late

Gordon, Gilbert and Gabriel heard a huge boom behind them. They could only assume that Harvey and Nia is gone.  And that the Knapford Station they had been working for so long is gone. Gordon looks in sadness, losing his 2 friends and with one unknown. They go on round in the harbour, seeing all the things there on fire. It seems like Harvey caught on fire when he was in the harbour.

Gordon is more worried about his dearest friends like Henry or Edward. Are they still alive? Or did they succumbed to it?

Gordon had passed the harbor and is back at the Knapford Station where he sees the corpses of Nia and Harvey on fire. Gordon passed through the hillside. Determined to get to Vicarstown in time...