The reason to go seoul

Mrs. Kim : Suzen dear Please don't run baby.

(Suzen is 5 years old now playing in the park with Seulgi, Mijoo and chen)

Suzen : Mom please don't follow me. I am playing Na.

Mrs.Kim : Ok but be careful.

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Suzen's Parents and Chen's Parents are neighbors. And Good friends also from the high school. And now they live In Busan But Now Chen's Family shifting because Chen's Father Want to start their own business in Seoul so they are shifting to Seoul and today they have their Flight.

(And Of author's Pov)

Suzen : don't forget me, ok Here my Favorite toy for you

(suzen give her favorite toy to chen because they are best friends)

Chen : No, I never forget you Ok
(he take the toy and said) Thank you suzen I miss you.

Suzen : I miss you too.

( After that Mr. Kim hugged Mr. Yi and Both families say goodbye to each other and they left)

(Author pov)

15 years later now suzen is 20 years old and she is In the last year of her school. She has to do part - time job because her family condition is now good. Her father was fired 5 years ago and since then Suzen works part time In convince stores, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants etc. With her education she graduated from school 2 years ago But due to lack of money, she cannot take admission in college, Suzen's dream is that she should take admission in a good college.and be a successful business woman. Her bestie Seulgi shifted to Seoul 2 years ago because of her studies she was already Take admission in best college in Seoul because she is rich her father also have a job in Seoul. In one of the best company and the group in the world. So now Suzen is collecting money for her studies and her parents support her in everything. They also do Full time jobs in cafes. Suzen's mother dreams that she will open one of her own cafe in Busan.

(And Of author's  Pov)

Now this is the day when suzen is going to Seoul for studies and she also apply for part time job in Seoul she already booked apartment for stay .
Mr. Kim : take care dear I miss you.
Suzen: thanks dad I miss you too
Suzen said goodbye to her parents she had a flight from Busan to Seoul.

Time skip( ͡°³ ͡°)

(At Seoul airport)

She book a cab and directly go to her apartment has only one suitcase, backpack, and one handbag. She arrived at the building and enter.

To be continue (*´︶'*)♡Thanks!