Change

10 years.

10 years since he was betrayed.

10 years since he was cast aside.

10 years since he was remade.

10 years since he became Darth Raxus.

The cold war between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire had finally broken down, and Raxus was more than pleased. He and his Red Fleet went about capturing several Republic worlds. He had already earned a reputation in both Republic and Imperial space as one of the Sith Empire's stalwart defenders, just like his master. Republic forces were wary to ever encounter him.

Raxus took this step further by installing a modified breather in his helmet to make his breathing sound more ominous.

Safe to say, it was ominous.

-0-

"Sector's clear!" a republic soldier said through comms to his superiors, only to hear the sound of a lightsaber igniting and being being in his direction.

"NOT CLEAR! NOT CLEAR!!!"

The trooper was too late as he was cut down before Raxus had his lightsaber fly back into his hand. He began blocked and deflecting blaster fire coming in his direction before jumping in the air and cut off the wrists.

"My apprentice, finish them off."

The republic forces were too slow to witness their own slaughter as they were cut down swiftly by a pair of crimson red lightsabers. Swiftly and gracefully, Rhiaala approached her master. She had changed a bit since pledging her allegiance to the Sith. Her attire consisted of a black silk dress that stopped at her waist under a black corset. Fishnet stockings covered her legs while knee high black-heeled boots were on her feet. Her forearms had silver gauntlets that also had razor-sharp claws on them, while fishnet sleeves adorned her elbows. A black hood, and long flowing black cloak were held in place by clips on her dress's straps, the cloak covered her entire body, preventing prying eyes from her seeing dark side attire. Lastly, a silver choker with Sith markings wrapped around her neck.

The dark side did little to change Rhiaala's face, as she remained the same. The only difference was her once mahogany brown eyes were now a beautiful ruby red. She also had a Sith tattoo on her forehead, and black lipstick.

 She also had a Sith tattoo on her forehead, and black lipstick