The Padawan

It had now been 6 years since Jaune became Marr's apprentice, taking the title of Darth Raxus, and 3 years since he was granted the title of Sith Warrior. Since then, the young Sith Lord had been contributing to the Empire's stability since the end of the Great Galactic War, during which the Empire expanded its territories. This included putting down insurrections, rogue Republic holdouts, or ending the lives of traitorous Sith.

 This included putting down insurrections, rogue Republic holdouts, or ending the lives of traitorous Sith

Raxus also developed strong skills as a leader, military tactician, and strategist. He was given command of the Red Fleet, which he used to great lengths during operations, gaining the respect of its crew in the process. Raxus also developed new ships-of-the-line for the Empire's use. Such as the TIE series of starfighters. New ground forces were also introduced to the Red Fleet, the Stormtrooper, with two distinct variants: Imperial & Sith.

During his Sith teachings, Raxus quickly developed his own view on how the Sith should operate. This began with the founding of the Asha Karat of the Sith, which translated to the "Victory of Death" It was a small sub faction within the Sith Order founded by Raxus himself. It consisted of eight young aspiring Sith Lords, who believed that cooperation between the Sith will grant them more power in the Force.

 It consisted of eight young aspiring Sith Lords, who believed that cooperation between the Sith will grant them more power in the Force

Beyond his duties, Raxus enjoyed a rather lavish and thrilling lifestyle. He owned a private estate on Nar Shaddaa, which he used when off duty, throwing parties with close friends on certain occasions. Beyond that, Raxus was rumored to be quite the ladies man; flirting with any woman he met, or just simply complimenting them. Rumors even began to spread that Raxus was secretly sleeping with some of his crew. With one soldier noticing a young female officer leaving Raxus' quarters on his Star Destroyer early in the morning. This was later proven wrong, as the the officer was actually relaying orders on an ongoing insurrection on Dantooine.

But as his time as a Sith grew, Raxus found the perfect partner, not just any partner, but also an apprentice.

-0-

It was on Tatooine when Raxus was tasked in securing a resources from a crime syndicate for the Empire under the orders of his master. Due to Marr being busy running the Empire, Raxus was sent in his place. However, there was something wrong when he got to his destination.