Now, while she was busy in her drawing, a strange voice startled her from behind. "He looks more handsome here." The older girl was looking at her sketchbook.

When she looked back, she quickly hid the sketch by facing it to her chest. She said, "Oh Sieun! Hi! "

The sixteen year old came to the front and sat on the bench beside her. "Your drawing skills have improved a lot", she complimented and then, indicating the sketch, she asked, "That's Cheongsan, right?"

Eunseo didn't utter a word in embarrassment.

"No need to be shy. I know many girls liking him. Nothing strange."

The brunette looked up. "Many girls like him?"

"Ofcourse. He is tall, smart and has good distinct looks."

"Right." Her voice lowered as she just gave a nod.

Sieun smirked and questioned the younger, "Why? Do you really like him?"

"Me? Not really", she flusteredly answered. A shade of pink hues appeared on her face.

"Are you sure? Then why were you drawing him?"

"I just like drawing random people. That's it."

The older let out a chuckle. "Don't fool me. You obviously have a crush on him."

"Okay. May be I really do", she confessed.

"Wanna know him more?"

"Umm it would be great to get close to him. But I don't know how to approach him."

"I am here. But if you want to get close to him, you have to be a part of our group."

"Your group? But it is only for the cool kids."

"You are cool too but... you are missing something."

"Hmm?"

"You know, Eunseo? You are too innocent and nice. But we are a bit different." Sieun smiled at her.

"So, what should I do to join your group?"

"Do you really want to?"

"Yeah. I will do anything you will say."

"Let me think.... mhmm... oh yes! You know that nerdy boy from art school?"

"Nerdy boy?" Her face flashed a puzzled expression.

"What was the name? Oh Jaemin!"

"Jaemin? What about him?"

"He has a crush on you."

"Huh? How do you know?"

"I just know. Do you like him?"

"Umm no. You already know I like Cheongsan."

"So, what if Jaemin asks you to be his girlfriend?"

"Uhh I... I don't know."

"Reject him. Rudely."

"What? But what if he will be hurt?"

"Let him be. This is like a rule. Always reject a love confession rudely. And if you say 'Oh I am sorry. I don't like you in that way' and still act nicely with him afterwards, you know what happens? His feelings will never leave and that can hurt him more. So, it's better to reject him rudely."