✿𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄✿

What you doin' on the weekend?~

23rd March, 2022.

6.30 a.m.

The curtains were moved away by the twenty-one-year old young girl with a bright smile. The sun shone through the glass window and the rays entered the dark room. A new day, a new beginning.

Lee Eunseo, a cheerful girl who was gonna turn twenty two next month. She might always wear a smile on her face but her life was not so easy. She overcame many storms that came in her life and finally she was an independent girl. She won't say herself successful but she was still working on it. Her dream was to become a fashion designer. She even got selected for studying in Seoul National University but unfortunately had to drop out. She was upset and more angry on herself. But the reason for which her life turned upside down is now her happiness- her son, Lee Rowoon.

She looked back and saw the two-year-old toddler sleeping peacefully on the bed. Eunseo quickly freshened up, did her morning routine, took a quick shower and then went straight to the kitchen to make breakfast for the family of two. She made Rowoon's favourite jam sandwiches and made a smiley face on the bread. As she was busy in the kitchen, she heard a baby voice.

"Mommy."

She turned around and greeted the little boy who came out of the bedroom, "Good morning, baby."

Rowoon in his messy hair and pajamas, still rubbing his eyes, said, "Good morning ~"

Eunseo went over to her son and told him, "C'mon, c'mon go to the bathroom." She prepared him his small brush with the toothpaste and helped him to brush his teeth. She used some warm water and gave him a bath while the toodler was screaming because his mom basically forced him to take a bath so early in the morning. She dried him up with a towel and carried him all the away to the bedroom and made him stand on the bed.

Rowoon was shivering in cold. "Mommy!!! Cold!!!"

"Yes, yes, wait a minute." She took out the small school uniform and helped him to wear it. "Now all done. Let's go. We need to eat breakfast." She carried him to the dining table and put him on a chair which was higher than the usual ones.

He screamed in joy, throwing his hands in the air and then pointing at the food that his mom served, "YAYYYY!!! JAM SANDWICH!!! MOMMY IT'S SMILING!!! LOOK!!!"

"Yes. Now c'mon eat up", she said to him and started eating her own breakfast.

After a while, Rowoon made a disgusted face. "Eww tomatoes." He put the tomatoes of his salad on Eunseo's plate.

"No, Rowoon. Eat up. Don't be so picky." She returned the tomatoes to his plate.

Unwillingly, he put a tomato piece in his mouth, chewed and gulped. He kept whining but still ate the food he hated the most.