Eleven|Public announcement

Start from the beginning

(Pretend that the skirt/ dress is a bit longer! And he is wearing tights)

My parents know that I'm going to hangout with Channie Hyung today. So I think my mom helped my dad choose what to pack. I think I'm going with the yellow one, I think it might be cuter on me.

Alright I'm done getting ready I already brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, also did a little skincare.I look at myself in the mirror one more time to make sure that I don't look bad, I walk over and pick my my bag and walk out of the bathroom. First thing I see is that Kai is still sleeping , then I see Hyunjin looking at me with wide eyes. I ignore him and walk over to Kai and bend down to kiss his forehead. " I love you my baby." I whisper to him and kiss his forehead again. Kai doesn't wake up but did smile in his sleep!

I take out my phone and check the time it's 7:14am hmm not bad normally I take like two hours maybe?hm. I stand up straight and look at Hyunjin, who is still looking at me." What? Do I look bad?" I say,while a pout was forming on my face."N-no you look...great!"I wasn't believing Hyunjin, but i'm not pushing it cause i don't care what he think...Okay maybe i bit...more than a bit..." Well i have to go now. Thank you for letting me stay here!" I tell Hyunjin while making my way over the door but Hyunjin beat me to the door." How are you going to hangout with your friend? How about I  drive you and pick you up!" Hyunjin asked or well more like stated happily." Umm" I look at my phone to see the time 7:17am"Um okay but please hurry up..."

"Will do princess!" And saying that Hyunjin went running to the bathroom." Oh shit I forgot clothes." I hear Hyunjin say, he runs out of the bathroom and goes to the closet. I just laughed." Oh can you wake up Kai please!" He said before going back into the bathroom. I sigh knowing that when Kai wakes up he will not let me go. But it's fine.

" Kai baby." I say gently. And what I get back is his back facing me :(." Kai please wake up" nothing. hmm what could work? Oh." Kai please wake up." I shake him a little, he finally wakes up." Hi mommy..." he said half asleep." Come on buddy we have to get ready!" I say picking him up and resting him on my hip." Hyunjin were are Kai's clothes?" I yell a little so he can hear me." In the closet on the left!" He yells." Thank you!!" Okay in the closet on the left... Found it! Hmm so mean options...After five minutes I found an outfit,it looks cute and it would be great because I think it's I bit cold today.

(What Felix picked for Kai⬇️ but without the bag)