Intros

Break went by fast for everyone but Harry he waited and waited until one night when Harry was sitting up late doing homework he heard a knock on his door. Harry put his glamour on then said "Come in."

Tom walked in through the door. "Oh, it's just you." Harry said putting away his books and letting his glamour fall again.

"Just me?" Tom asked smug.

"You know what I meant." Harry said. "So what's up?"

"Wanna go meet the dark lord?" Tom asked.

Harry jumped up forgetting that he was in a nightgown and not properly dressed to meet the future of the Wizarding World. "Can you give me two seconds to get dressed?"

"Very well." The Dark Lord said stepping out. Harry grabbed his notebook and tossed on some clothes.

"Okay, ready!" Harry said bouncing on his feet opening his door to see Tom.

"Good, grab onto my arm and don't let go." Said Tom.

They teleported to an empty room with two doors. "Stay put I'll go get him. Good luck." Tom said, to the small boy.

Harry waited until a man walked out his eyes like fire and skin as white as milk. "Mr. Potter?" He asked.

"Yes My lord that's me." Harry said giving a bow.

"And the notebook?" Tom asked he was curious and now was his chance for answers.

Harry smiled. "My notes. I'd like to give them to you after we make a deal." Explained Harry.

"Let's have a seat." Voldemort said creating a set of chairs and a tables out of thin air.

Harry sat. "Okay cutting to the chase, I am aware you killed my parents but that's the past and it was a war they just chose the wrong side. I think I can get you the stone on the agreement that you won't kill anyone on a list in which I can change whenever I need too."

Voldemort didn't say anything just nodded.

Harry grinned. "Oh, and one more thing." The red head said.

"Go on."

"I want to be the one to kill Dumbledore." Harry said with a grin.

"Wait wait wait what?!" Voldemort asked.

A/N- sorry for the super duper late update but guess who's birthday it was, and I got a job so go me Mr. Adult here.