Dumbletwat

Time passed as the silver trio worked nonstop, they were either getting farther ahead in school work or trying to figure out what things could be protecting the stone. Harry waited for Yule ready to hear what Tom had to say. Soon it was winter and everyone leaving had to sign out on a long sheet of parchment, Harry, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy all went together and were very excited for the holidays, until one morning Harry got a letter at breakfast reading: 'Mr. Potter I wish to speak to you in my office after you finish your breakfast, my boy. Headmaster -APWB Dumbledore. P.S I do love lemondrops.'

"Fuck." Harry swore causing his friends and Mal to look up.

"Whats wrong?" Draco asked.

"Yeah? Your aura has changed." Luna said looking at him, puzzled.

"Dumbledore wants to see me after breakfast, I'm not looking forward to it." 

Draco looked at Harry. "Do you think he knows about us learning about the Stone." He asked.

"Here, That's all he said." Harry said handing him the letter. "But it does get me out of flying." He said with a small smile.

After that letter breakfast went by fast and soon it was time for Harry to part ways with the other's. He whispered 'Lemon Drops' to the statue and stairs appeared, Harry walked up them stomach filled with dread. 

"Ah, Harry my boy. Please have a seat. Lemon drop?" Dumbledor offered.

"No sir. I just want to know why you called me here so I may return to class." Harry said straight to the point.

    Dumbledor looked shocked but he quickly covered it up with a smile. "I was just wondering why you aren't going to the Durselys over Christmas, you marked a different address."

    "Well considerign you left me there and they are very abusive I'm not going to stay in an unsafe place. I've been staying with my godfather."

    "Harry, my boy your godfather has been in prision for 10 years, that's not your godfather." Dumbledor said. 

    "Actually he is, and on another note you our completely aware that Sirius is innocent and yet you refuse to do anything for him he has been wasting away in a prison and you not doing anything is that same as that rat." Harry snapped. "While I thank you for your concern I will be staying with my godfather you are only the headmaster you are not my parent." 

    Dumbledor's mouth dropped as Harry got out of his seat and walked out the door. "What am I going to do Fawkes?" He asked the phoenix.

    Harry stomped to the grounds where his class was. He handed Madamn Hooch the letter as an explanation as to why he was late and walked over towards Draco. "Are you okay?" The blonde asked.

    "No Dumbletwat wanted to talk to me about going to the Durselys over Yule." Harry fumed.

    "He can't really do anything about it." 

A/N- hope you all enjoyed