Glamours for the Glamorous

It took a lot to shock Severus Snape but when he opened the door for his godson and Harry Potter with eyes just as bright as his mothers his jaw dropped just a little.

Severus sat the two first years at a table. "What's wrong."

"I can't get into the dorms, sir." Harry said.

"It could be because you're wearing a glamour." Severus said drawing out his words.

"What? No I'm not?" Harry said looking at himself in shock.

Harry and Draco heard Severus mumble something and Harry felt a slight change. "Oh my gods." Draco said looking at his friend in shock.

"Mr. Potter would you like a mirror?" Severus asked conjuring one.

"Wow." Harry said his roots were still the dark brown but it slowly faded to red, his hair was now the longest it had ever been far past his shoulders. Harry's face looked softer and his cheeks and lips were redder.

"You can't get into the dorms with a glamour on, I didn't think a first year could do it that's why I never mention it." Said Severus.

"I did do this though."

Snape looked at Harry. "Well then Mr. Potter I don't have an answer for you, now to bed both of you."

The two boys made there way to the common rooms happy that their problem was fixed. "Do you think I look like a girl?" Harry asked looking worried.

"Naw, even if you did I wouldn't judge." Draco said.

"Okay come on. Classes start tomorrow and I want to sleep before all of that ruins my sleep schedule." Harry joked as they went up the stairs.

Harry woke up the next morning to Draco complaining that he was hungry and that Harry needed to get up. "Okay okay, let me get dressed." Harry said grabbing his robes he stopped when he struggled to tye his tie.

"Aww, can the famous Harry Potter not tie a tie?" Draco teased.

"And you can?" Harry asked.

"Yes, actually here." Draco said helping straighten the green and silver tie. "Told you." He teased.

"Shove off blondie."